I've seen kydex and 2 part epoxies used to fill skeleton stocks.

DSC01214.jpg

hkSONY1271-2.jpg

vxj2uc.jpg

DSC01166.jpg

The second from the top looks like the most ergonomic. How would the process be different Kydex vs Epoxy? Thanks for the pics !

For the forum's inquisition, I am picking it up on the 25th and will post a picture.

Man that looks gay as hell. Why even convert. I mean I would rather have a mini14 or mini30 that a faged out saiga.

still a better trigger than factory...

+100! Oh and you do not need to have the grip wrap in CA, but must go with the mag lock and limit to 10rds if not(there are multiple options). I chose the maglock and 10rds. I can release my mags almost as fast as without a maglock and while out plinking I do not need 30rdrs(I own many though).

Not saying I like the options, but they are what I have for now. I prefere to handle the firearm as functional rather than an akward thumb hold. The mag issue is just to get by!

Man that looks gay as hell. Why even convert. I mean I would rather have a mini14 or mini30 that a faged out saiga.

still a better trigger than factory...

+100! Oh and you do not need to have the grip wrap in CA, but must go with the mag lock and limit to 10rds if not(there are multiple options). I chose the maglock and 10rds. I can release my mags almost as fast as without a maglock and while out plinking I do not need 30rdrs(I own many though).

Not saying I like the options, but they are what I have for now. I prefere to handle the firearm as functional rather than an akward thumb hold. The mag issue is just to get by!

Well, I am a total newb and I dont have all the time in the world to go to the range. So, I will focus on getting my accuracy up, then maybe something like Free gun, to get move-and-shoot down, and then i will work on getting my mag release fast with a stupid BB. Until then, I wanna try a "filled" saiganov because the stock version feels a little compressed between shoulder and wrist ....

• 4 weeks later...

Bought it from a guy who saw my posts at calguns.net and had one for sale. He bought his with this one as second stock. I think with the scope it gonna be pretty awesome, the grip is amazing comfortable. With iron sights, to get them aligned i move the cheek pad to the other side. For now, I dont wanna drill the receiver and I figured finding a PSL stock would take forever ...

I have that same stock, minus the filling. I really like it. You dont need to modify anything, and it works very well with a scope mounted.

The only complaint I have about it is that the pistol grip section feels a little too short. If it was half an inch longer, it would be perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

I have that same stock, minus the filling. I really like it. You dont need to modify anything, and it works very well with a scope mounted.

The only complaint I have about it is that the pistol grip section feels a little too short. If it was half an inch longer, it would be perfect.

Hey Red, where did you set the ring for your strap on this stock? and why/what strap set up you have?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Ar15.com not having this type of immature talk? Doubtfull. They made it into the urban dictionary for "siihpapp" aka stick it in her pooper and post pics. Haha. The phrase is actually banned because itbecame such a problem. I was there when it all happened...dark times. Damn that's ugly stock...why not just stick to a mini 14?

Hey CZ,

In the unmodified version of the stock there is a steel post just behind the cheek riser that is meant for a sling to pass through...

Here is a pic:

post-32465-0-22828500-1373034500_thumb.jpg

you can kind of see it there, just behind the cheek riser.

I have a 3 point sling on it, it was the most comfortable sling i could find for it.