I can't see someone who loves freedom staying. And I don't buy the stay and change it augrement. Only augrement o see is when the shit hits the fan you'll be in a good stop for gureallia activities.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/02/foghorn/list-of-proposed-california-gun-control-measures-500-round-max-no-grandfathering-no-detachable-mags-mandatory-license/

Vote With Your Feet. Leave The Late Great State Of Kommiefornika. We left in 1987 for political reasons, (long story) and have tried not to look back. Still have family down there. Most of the Jews who got out of Germany in the early 1930's survived...most that stayed...well, you know what happened to them.

The main problem with California is that too many voters now vote their own selfish self interest and don't vote for what is best for the State...thus the problem. Both houses in Sacramento are heavily Democratic...but understand that they have basically a two division ONE PARTY stystm. So many things about...

...Kommiefornika such sooss bad...where does one start. Lots of rich people are also leaving the state, but are doing soss because of the taxes. Commiefornika has sooss many silly stupid laws, rules and regulations. When we did non-frequently visit family down south, we practically had to strip search ourselves and our car.

Please do not let me get started on all the problems facing those who decide to stay in Kommiefornika. We moved to SW Oregon. You could not literally believe the differences from here as from there. But, even Oregon has its problems. Perhaps it is just time to write off California as a sinking wrecked shot up ship ready for the torps. HB of CJ (old coot) sad.pngsad.pngsad.png

Certain areas in the state are nice to visit but I wouldn't dream of living there. I think most people who do just don't have things like freedom from government real high up on their list of priorities.

• Possession of hollow point bullets and similar assault bullets a felony. This is pure genius. Now bullets can go through people and hit innocents.

• Must register and report ammo purchases. Only purchase max 500 rounds. Since when is it against the law to own ammunition...

10 round magazine limit. Doesn't mean a hill of shit due to the laws below.

ALL magazines must be fixed to the gun (can not be removed without the use of a tool) This endangers law abiding citizens in a big way.

100% prohibition of all magazines greater than 10 rounds. All previous grandfathered magazines become illegal. Felony if you keep one. I always have trouble with states enacting laws against something that I purchased legally.

Changing definition of shotgun revolving cylinder — Basically only single shot shotguns will remain legal. I'm sure bird hunters are going to love this one. Even Biden said I should use a double barrel shotgun. WTF...

Bullet Buttons will become illegal — All AR and AK style rifles that are currently equipped with them will be designated Assault Weapons. Felony to possess. May as well throw your AR-AK in the trash.

All gun owners now must be licensed like drivers. Confiscation will come shortly after this is completed.

All gun owners must carry gun liability insurance. Fuck you! That's why not!

The state does not need to be part of this country, as well as a few others.

Wish there was a way to get all the idiots to move to the left coast and leave us alone.

I still have many friends and family in CA. I feel bad for them. As stated above, when I left Ca, it acutally amazed me the freedoms that are lacking there that I never had really thought about. You just get used to it and don't know any other way. The thought of owning an AR or the like never even crossed my mind as I didn't want to deal with the bull shit. CCW... A pipe dream. Now I can't imagine giving these things up to live there. If there's any place where citizens should have a CCW it's CA.

I have a friend that enjoys quail hunting with his sons and I'm sure this will have an drastic effect on this. I feel bad for the people out there. I've seen first hand how these laws get passed and you just keep plugging along with life. You guys will call them dumbasses. And I guess to a degree they are.

I still have family out there, as does my girlfriend. I keep telling her that she needs to forget about the entire state- it's a lost cause. The bitch of it is: I have family in CA, NY, MI, and CO. All I need is family in FL & IL and a reunion would be the ultimate liberal pow-wow. I just don't understand how free-thinking people can stay there. So the weather is nice.. So the fuck what?? Ain't worth it. Burn it down and start over.

Fuck that place. We drove through the whole state last summer on the way back from AZ. I had my CZ-82 with me loaded up with 13rd of +P JHP and another 12rd mag strapped on. I'm not going to disarm myself when carrying something that is legal in every other state of the western US. There were places we stopped in (Redwood City) that looked like Honduras. Everything broken down, and not a single non-hispanic person in sight.

Edited by mancat

I still have family out there, as does my girlfriend. I keep telling her that she needs to forget about the entire state- it's a lost cause. The bitch of it is: I have family in CA, NY, MI, and CO. All I need is family in FL & IL and a reunion would be the ultimate liberal pow-wow. I just don't understand how free-thinking people can stay there. So the weather is nice.. So the fuck what?? Ain't worth it. Burn it down and start over.

Florida? They Call Us The Gun Shine State Johnny!

With all of these loved ones you have in these states, I think you understand how it happens more than you realize or are willing to admit.

Guns are not the end all for many people. They get up and go to work and if they haven't been the victim of crime it's really something they don't care about much. They have their home protection pistol or shotgun and move on with life and other interests. Sure there are many that would love to be able to carry their guns with them. But especially in the case of CA natives, you grow up used to these laws and are almost greatful in a weird sort of way that you even have them at all. When new laws are imposed, it's like it's expected and you adapt in whatever way and move on.

Even those of us that have found freedom aren't always willing to leave their roots and move to the unknown for the sake of owning a certain kind of gun. I will certainly admit that I didn't move to Co so that I could own a AR or get a CCW. It just turned out to be a fringe benefit.

So, I guess some here need to take a look at things from a different perspective. One where you don't give a rats ass about owning a safe full of guns and maybe you'll understand a little better how these things come about. I know when I lived there, I'd rather had several desert toys, a boat, etc... than guns. I had what I felt I needed at the time as far as home protection and got by just fine.

While I see how places like Ca, NY, Chicago make things difficult for gun enthusiasts in other states. Take a moment and look at the other side. They really don't care. Is this bad or un American? I really don't know. There are millions in CA that are perfectly happy getting up in the morning and not thinking about a gun. Are they bad people? I don't think so. When guns aren't a priority in your life, it really doesn't effect you much.

This is surely a tough situation that a don't agree with as their laws are now what I consider dangerous.

Truth is, it's sad that most don't know what freedoms that they're actually missing.

Edited by Big John!

The suck of CA is more than just guns John. It's

Insane tax rates

Insane levels of government spending

High crime - I've never been to many other areas of the country where all the houses have barred windows and doors.

Endless state sanctioned beaurocracies

CARB and ridiculous emissions standards for everything down to your wheedwhacker

Too many people in the areas where most of the employment exists. Seriously, way too many people.

Open-arms policy towards illegal immigrants

I had the opportunity to move to the Bay Area several years ago for work. I said F NO, because it was more cost effective and better for my quality of life to fly down when needed - even when it was a flight once a week for two days at a time.

• Like 2

Insane tax rates

High crime - I've never been to many other areas of the country where all the houses have barred windows and doors.

CARB and ridiculous emissions standards for everything down to your wheedwhacker

Too many people in the areas where most of the employment exists. Seriously, way too many people.

I had the opportunity to move to the Bay Area several years ago for work. I said F NO, because it was more cost effective and better for my quality of life to fly down when needed - even when it was a flight once a week for two days at a time.

Atlanta GA 010.gif

Insane tax rates

Oh yeah I agree fully with all this. I was just addressing the guns and the thinking behind it.

Yea Big John I see guns as almost a barometer of freedom in general, if a state or local government "allows" near citizens to own anything I see it like that location is going to be more "free" overall.

AA re-cvrd atlanta isn't that bad. I've heard Peole complain all the time when that must travel to the city, I've never had a problem and only felt exposed once. We had to stop on the west side off 285 I had my USP 9mm so I felt just fine.

But this bill will become law it seems those states we always talk about, CA, NY, NJ, and now CO, ect are in a race to see who can infringe the most on our right to be armed.

Heres a recording of NJ state senator Talking about confiscating someone says but we want to take these from "bad guys" and the another trader of the US says that they (the bad guys) just want their little guns and do whatever they want with them. To me that seems like he could care less if their laws keep guns from "bad guys" and dont care in the least if these laws keep guns from the wrong hands. In their eyes any hands are the wrong hands for what yet call anl assault weapon"

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/05/robert-farago/open-mic-night-at-nj-state-senate-reveals-gun-grabbing-agenda/

• Like 1

With all of these loved ones you have in these states, I think you understand how it happens more than you realize or are willing to admit.

Guns are not the end all for many people. They get up and go to work and if they haven't been the victim of crime it's really something they don't care about much. They have their home protection pistol or shotgun and move on with life and other interests. Sure there are many that would love to be able to carry their guns with them. But especially in the case of CA natives, you grow up used to these laws and are almost greatful in a weird sort of way that you even have them at all. When new laws are imposed, it's like it's expected and you adapt in whatever way and move on

I understand this mentality but guns are my life. Indiana just repealed the prohibition of the use of a suppressor while hunting. I despise IN but if we keep making strides like this, I might be inclined to stay. My sister lives just outside of San Diego. I can't seem to get it through her head that it's just not worth it but we grew up there. She's too attached to the weather and culture. "It's not that bad where we're at," she tells me. To which I respond, "That's like being in a house that's on fire and saying.. but this room's ok!"

Fuck that shit.

Like j said I see gun freedoms as a barometer of other freedoms. Shoe me a state where you can't have 11 rounds in a gun and I'll show you a place that's whole lot less free than than one where you can load up a belt fed machine-gun.

AA re-cvrd atlanta isn't that bad. I've heard Peole complain all the time when that must travel to the city, I've never had a problem and only felt exposed once. We had to stop on the west side off 285 I had my USP 9mm so I felt just fine.

Okay....I can see how if you are used to seeing "SOME" places/sections, with bars and razor wire, it becomes "NOT THAT BAD". But if you live somewhere that shit like that does not exist, and then you get off the interstate to buy fule/ or piss, and the whole fucken place is bars and wire.....it's pretty bad. It's just like the frog in the kettle, you can get used to anything, and that is what has happened to the folks in CA, IMHO. And yes...don't leave home without it022.gif

Okay....I can see how if you are used to seeing "SOME" places/sections, with bars and razor wire, it becomes "NOT THAT BAD". But if you live somewhere that shit like that does not exist, and then you get off the interstate to buy fule/ or piss, and the whole fucken place is bars and wire.....it's pretty bad. It's just like the frog in the kettle, you can get used to anything, and that is what has happened to the folks in CA, IMHO. And yes...don't leave home without it022.gif

You buy piss? I finally got a damn job. PM me for pricing. Will be a pleasure doing business with you.

Guns are not the end all for many people. They get up and go to work and if they haven't been the victim of crime it's really something they don't care about much. They have their home protection pistol or shotgun and move on with life and other interests. Sure there are many that would love to be able to carry their guns with them. But especially in the case of CA natives, you grow up used to these laws and are almost greatful in a weird sort of way that you even have them at all. When new laws are imposed, it's like it's expected and you adapt in whatever way and move on

I understand this mentality but guns are my life. Indiana just repealed the prohibition of the use of a suppressor while hunting. I despise IN but if we keep making strides like this, I might be inclined to stay. My sister lives just outside of San Diego. I can't seem to get it through her head that it's just not worth it but we grew up there. She's too attached to the weather and culture. "It's not that bad where we're at," she tells me. To which I respond, "That's like being in a house that's on fire and saying.. but this room's ok!"

Fuck that shit.

Then you know as well as I do that there are many that wouldn't trade their surf board, or desert toys for any gun. You have to admit whether you like it or not. The weather is awesome and watching the sun go down at Sunset Cliffs is pretty fuckin cool. I miss a lot of different things in CA. I just don't miss them enough to go back.

• Like 1

Fuck that shit.

Then you know as well as I do that there are many that wouldn't trade their surf board, or desert toys for any gun. You have to admit whether you like it or not. The weather is awesome and watching the sun go down at Sunset Cliffs is pretty fuckin cool. I miss a lot of different things in CA. I just don't miss them enough to go back.
^Truth!!!

Tell me you wouldn't sell your soul for some of this. The real thing brother!

beef.jpg

rolled_tacos_by_bandoodie-d38tmd3.jpg

Dude, I'm fuckin drooling.

roberto-s-taco-shop.jpg

slice1.jpg

Carne Asada and chips... OMFG!

thumb_600.jpg?1312383109

Top it all of with a marg. from Casa De Bandini in old town...

65317695_6c7c50727f_z.jpg?zz=1

Meah, I'm a Murrietta's guy myself. I'm grateful for the culinary experience I had out there (this boy can make some salsa!) but I'm also grateful my family left in '97. I sure do miss the food. Especially hot carrots!!! Nobody around here knows wtf I'm talking about when I start drooling all over myself.