If you don't know already, these are dandy little rifles. The price tag makes them perfect for projects. I worked on this most of the night... just need to do a little cleaning of the lines and it'll be just right.

photohao.jpg

photo1joj.jpg

Sorry for the shitty pics... I was lazy and used my phone instead of the real camera. The stock is a VZ58 folder and man it fits like it was made for it... well, after you make it fit anyway. I'll get some better pics went the back end is cleaned up. I plan to eventually paint it and thread the muzzle.

• Like 1

Best thing you can do In my opinion is remove that charging bolt, drill a 1/8 hole through side of it, and then round the hex head off into a clean comfy circle.

You can stick a 1/8" punch or nail throught he hole you drilled in the stem below the head to tighten/loosen it.

I previously did one with a ball bearing welded to a 1/4"-20unc 316ss bolt. Worked out real nice and wasn't so heavy as to imped the cycling action.

Edited by poolingmyignorance

Best thing you can do In my opinion is remove that charging bolt, drill a 1/8 hole through side of it, and then round the hex head off into a clean comfy circle.

You can use stick a 1/8" punch or nail throught he hole you drilled in the stem below the head to tighten/loosen it.

I previously did one with a ball bearing welded to a 1/4"-20unc 316ss bolt. Worked out real nice and wasn't so heavy as to imped the cycling action.

Yeah I've been trying to figure out alternatives to the stock charging handle. Brass stacker makes a real slick right side charging handle but its 40 or 50 bucks.