As many as 12 shot in New Orleans Mother's Day parade

Published May 12, 2013

FoxNews.com

DEVELOPING: New Orleans police are searching for three suspects Sunday after at least 12 people were shot during a Mother’s Day parade.

Chief Serpas announced in a press conference that the youngest victim is believed to be a 10-year-old girl. Police say she suffered a graze wound, WVUE Fox 8 reported.

Police say about 300 were attending the traditional jazz band parade when shots were fired.

No other information was immediately available

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/12/as-many-as-12-shot-in-new-orleans-mother-day-parade/#ixzz2T79sHAis

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not stoked about it. It needs to be exposed for what it is. An area full of welfare cases who abuse the system, ignore laws and are returned to society. It shows that the police in that area are n

Nope, the thing you had to worry about after Katrina was the police.

Up to three shooters? Not your usual mass-shooting-by-a-crazy-ass by any means. It's gonna be hard to for the media to pin this on angry white people. As said above, I wouldn't be surprised if this

I have a hunch this will turn out like the shooting at the marijuana rally in Colorado. Just a bunch of dumb people with guns and an oversensitive media pandering the issue of gun control.

Edited: Urban gang banging fucktards are not the true faces of gun ownership.

Edited by HighPlainsDrifter

Up to three shooters? Not your usual mass-shooting-by-a-crazy-ass by any means. It's gonna be hard to for the media to pin this on angry white people. As said above, I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't a drug related shootout in the middle of the parade.

• Like 1

I can't find shit on TV about this.

I consider just about any deaths in NO cleansing. Sounds terrible I guess, but that place is a fucking shithole. I could say the very same for quite a bit of LA, NY, Chicago and many others..

Shit, I even went to Fox and they aren't saying shit and it's their story. Fukkem... Keep shootinghaha.gif

I consider just about any deaths in NO cleansing. Sounds terrible I guess, but that place is a fucking shithole. I could say the very same for quite a bit of LA, NY, Chicago and many others..

Shit, I even went to Fox and they aren't saying shit and it's their story. Fukkem... Keep shootinghaha.gif

You have shown a totally different opinion today then you did last week.

Mother's Day takes ugly turn

In New Orleans, gunmen opened fire as dozens of people marched in a Mother's Day parade, leaving 17 people wounded, including at least one child

Edited by Jet

In New Orleans, gunmen opened fire as dozens of people marched in a Mother's Day parade, leaving 17 people wounded, including at least one child

Ohhh... That's why you're butthurt. If that bunch ghetto trash wants to shoot all night long and kill each other I don't care.

You sir represent something totally different as far as I know. Now if you are ghetto trash, then I take back my statements in your thread and you can feel free to shoot your ghetto buddies all you want.

Ohhh... That's why you're butthurt. If that bunch ghetto trash wants to shoot all night long and kill each other I don't care.

You sir represent something totally different as far as I know. Now if you are ghetto trash, then I take back my statements in your thread and you can feel free to shoot your ghetto buddies all you want.

No I'm not ghetto thrash, far from it. The guy hiding in my neighbors driveway last week is ghetto thrash though.

No I'm not ghetto thrash, far from it. The guy hiding in my neighbors driveway last week is ghetto thrash though.

Just so you know Jet. My 23 year old son who is a CCW carrier came home and told me about an incident that he got into on the way home. I guess some big ass biker dude was pissed at the way he was driving and said some very unkind words to my boy. Instead of just blowing it off and going about his business and letting the guy go on his way, my boy had CCW courage and started mouthing off back to the dude and I guess they were just about to the point of pulling over. I don't remember what separated them. Anyhow he came home and told me the story. I asked if he might have been better off if he'd just ignored him. He replied that he wasn't gonna take shit from people. I then laid into him and ended up saying that might want to re-think carrying. He didn't like what I had to say and walked away. The next day he came and apologized. Admitted that had he not been carrying, he wouldn't have said two words to the guy as he was "huge".

I never meant to berate you and apologize if I came off like an asshole. I don't want to see anything bad happen to any of us. Period. You seem like a good guy and trust me I hate ghetto trash as much or more than most. A huge part of the reason I left CA was I absolutely hated walking by mother fuckers with 40's cussing and what not in front of my kids just so that I could go get groceries. The mother fuckers are like fucking roaches and are just about everyfukingwhere. So I feel ya. But my OPINION is that only use these tools as an absolute last resort. Not a first reaction. Remember, with great power comes great responsibility. I know you feel like you were doing the right thing. I know that these scum fucks are probably ruining a home/town that would probably be great if they weren't there. I've been there.

I sure hope you guys would give me the same advice if I were to do something like that.

Edited by Big John!

http://www.wwltv.com/

http://www.wdsu.com/

Same group that ruins Mardi Gras every year. Hoodies / Roofers / Obama voters or folks that devastated Texas.

Edited by yakdung

Im just glad some one else is stepping up and being the resident assholes. I was really getting tired of the role, in my old age im mellowing down I suppose. Time to let some one else take the spot.

Sorry Chevy......nobody can replace you.haha.gif

Edited by Jet
  • Like 1

John aint wrong about NO, wouldnt live there on a large bet.

Its gangs, no doubt, you know the ones that took over when everyone was disarmed during Katrina? Yeah those.

Hate people get caught up in those things but hey it aint like its a secret whats going on.

Load them all onto cargo ships and send them back across the ocean, problem solved...

Hitler tried something similar with us Jews , What do you think about doing that to all the Italian or Irish gangsters too, or every Asian that commits a crime.

Edited by TapeWorm3

Load them all onto cargo ships and send them back across the ocean, problem solved...

Hitler tried something similar with us Jews , What do you think about doing that to all the Italian or Irish gangsters too, or every Asian that commits a crime.

I would say I'm ok with that for anyone (black, white, yellow, green bitches,haha) that is serving more than one life sentence in prison. The only reason I'd let the single lifers stay is that I'm not convinced due to DNA getting a few off that all in there are guilty. It cost us a shit ton of money to house this garbage. Get rid of em and I don't care how ya do it.

I haven't been to NO in over 20 years. The times that I had to go there, even back then, I found it to be one of the most unsettling places I've had to go. You couldn't pay me enough to go to that toilet now.

• Like 1

http://www.wwltv.com/

http://www.wdsu.com/

Same group that ruins Mardi Gras every year. Hoodies / Roofers / Obama voters or folks that devastated Texas.

Also why you won't see much, if at all media coverage. No white kids, no evil black weapons, no white shooter, no difference than Shitcago.

I am a little bit worried as to what is going on. Why no big time reporting and push for gun control? Because no one was killed? Because it wasn't assault rifles? Because it was black people? Because it wasn't all school children? It has me wondering what is going on.

Not that I want to make anyone paranoid, but could there be something else going on here? I haven't come up with any reasons for it, besides, maybe, that it is because school children weren't killed.

Any other ideas?