• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not stoked about it. It needs to be exposed for what it is. An area full of welfare cases who abuse the system, ignore laws and are returned to society. It shows that the police in that area are n

Nope, the thing you had to worry about after Katrina was the police.

Up to three shooters? Not your usual mass-shooting-by-a-crazy-ass by any means. It's gonna be hard to for the media to pin this on angry white people. As said above, I wouldn't be surprised if this

I am a little bit worried as to what is going on. Why no big time reporting and push for gun control? Because no one was killed? Because it wasn't assault rifles? Because it was black people? Because it wasn't all school children? It has me wondering what is going on.

Not that I want to make anyone paranoid, but could there be something else going on here? I haven't come up with any reasons for it, besides, maybe, that it is because school children weren't killed.

Any other ideas?

As stated above. It's pretty much discrimination. Fucking haters,haha... If it wasn't a psycho white guy with and modern sporting rifle with several standard capacity magazines it serves them no purpose. They will only go after us easy targets. Black on black crime has somehow become acceptable but not addressed in any of the gun debates.

Our gov. is afraid to take on the tough problem. In a way I can't say as I blame them. If they go after the real criminals, they are going to need those 2700 armored vehicles and the help of us "sheepdogs" as the rioting and looting will soon ensue.

I'm telling you bro... If this country were cut in half racially. One side would surely prosper while the other turned into a hell hole. Or... better yet... Put all the people of all races with no violent crime record on one side. Then put the rest on the other. Put a 200 foot wall up so the scum can't come steal from us and see how it goes.

Edited by Big John!

Or... better yet... Put all the people of all races with no violent crime record on one side. Then put the rest on the other. Put a 200 foot wall up so the scum can't come steal from us and see how it goes.

Great Idea Big John! Would love to sit on top of the wall and watch the animals on the other side go at each other......

Edited by Kraken12

I can not for the life of me figure out how to make the link appear like some do as the actual video but let me say this. I am not surprised at all that the shooters were black. Not, at all.

That vid is zactly why you are not seeing huge headlines. Just another day in NOhaha.gif This kind of violence should be illegal and bannedhaha.gif WTF kinda parade is that anyhow? Colt 45 40oz parade?haha.gif Crack paradebong.gif How many guns can we get in one crowd before someone gets shot parade?haha.gif Target practice parade?haha.gif

Welfare check comparison parade?haha.gif Watermelon appreciation day parade?haha.gif

I'll guarantee you it wasn't a job fairhorror.gif

Or... better yet... Put all the people of all races with no violent crime record on one side. Then put the rest on the other. Put a 200 foot wall up so the scum can't come steal from us and see how it goes.

Great Idea Big John! Would love to sit on top of the wall and watch the animals on the other side go at each other......

I'd be skeered to go anywhere near that wall. They'd bust a cap in my cracker ass. Plus I'm skeered of heightshorror.gif

• Like 1

Its NOLA, I dated a girl in Chalmette who's dad worked on the docks. I used to go down there every weekend, bout a 4 hour drive from home. Her father had been robbed 4-5 times in 6 months alone one time. Once a guy jumped in the back of his truck, knocked out the slidding glass and pointed a pistol at his head. Needless to say he could tell I had never been to a place as dangerous as the french quarter or surrounding shithole. This was before I carried in those days. And in anycase I still don't think carrying is a pass to go to that place. Your basically going to a place where you are at the greatest risk ever to have to pull your pistol. I say stay the fuck out of that place. Of course the news isn't going to beat on this one and Bill Maher will explain how these human scum bought there guns w/o a background check and how we need laws to cover thisanger.gif The people will clap not caring we already have plenty of laws to put these guys away forever that they broke when they picked the gun up and held it in there hand. Also I guarantee they already have been let off the hook so many times when they need to be in jail forever.

BTW I just mentioned Bill Maher b/c I actually watched about 10 min of him on the 3D printer scoop. I almost needed an emesis basin, that fuck I cannot watch but gave it an hones effort yesterday. Lasted about 13-15 minutes. Maybe Kanye will get on TV and say George Bush don't care about black people again.

Help me, help me, wheres my debit card I prefer to cash it out and make a rollwhat.gif

Its NOLA, I dated a girl in Chalmette who's dad worked on the docks. I used to go down there every weekend, bout a 4 hour drive from home. Her father had been robbed 4-5 times in 6 months alone one time. Once a guy jumped in the back of his truck, knocked out the slidding glass and pointed a pistol at his head. Needless to say he could tell I had never been to a place as dangerous as the french quarter or surrounding shithole. This was before I carried in those days. And in anycase I still don't think carrying is a pass to go to that place. Your basically going to a place where you are at the greatest risk ever to have to pull your pistol. I say stay the fuck out of that place. Of course the news isn't going to beat on this one and Bill Maher will explain how these human scum bought there guns w/o a background check and how we need laws to cover thisanger.gif The people will clap not caring we already have plenty of laws to put these guys away forever that they broke when they picked the gun up and held it in there hand. Also I guarantee they already have been let off the hook so many times when they need to be in jail forever.

BTW I just mentioned Bill Maher b/c I actually watched about 10 min of him on the 3D printer scoop. I almost needed an emesis basin, that fuck I cannot watch but gave it an hones effort yesterday. Lasted about 13-15 minutes. Maybe Kanye will get on TV and say George Bush don't care about black people again.

Help me, help me, wheres my debit card I prefer to cash it out and make a rollwhat.gif

If your avatar pic is of you, you should fit in just fine in NOhaha.gif

Looking at those pictures, there was over a dozen people within arms-reach of the guy when he started shooting. They should have dog-piled on his skinny butt and just beat him into the pavement.

So, It shows a single shooter with a small mouse gun. Who is the muslim standing next to him? That shirt isn't in style unless you are part of the clan. Where are all the videos from the free Obama phones? Seems to me the Media wanted to have a hay day with this but soon found out it was gang violence in a liberal voting area. nothing to see here, move along.

Most of the networks are avoiding this in detail. Nobody except Faux News is posting this video.

Can't hit much with a Jennings .38 if you never practice! Hell, I can't hit anything past 15 feet with a mouse gun. No wonder why so many people were wounded by stray bullets.

I guess we should be glad this is not getting too much Press those on the Left would find a way to make it about gun control I'm sure.

I'm not stoked about it. It needs to be exposed for what it is. An area full of welfare cases who abuse the system, ignore laws and are returned to society. It shows that the police in that area are not doing their jobs. The community will not communicate with the police.

We NEED to get the guns away from criminals. Your rights may be restored by a Judge someday, but criminals have no business with firearms. If captured, this guy needs to go prison FOR LIFE WITH HARD LABOR.

This whole system sucks. Union thugs abuse the government positions and reduce the productivity of the program. Welfare cases ride off of hard working individuals. Criminals are let go and are unafraid of prison.

No more fucking handouts. Get to work or get out. Everybody.

Edited by Stryker0946
  • Like 3

http://townhall.com/columnists/larryelder/2012/04/05/the_media_downplay_murder_when_its_blackonwhite_and_blackonblack

http://www.libertynews.com/2013/04/media-covering-up-minority-riots-shootings-and-stabbings-in-virginia-beach-virginia/

The actors do this because they are embolden by the current administration and local city governments. The city of New Orleans today, is the implosion of the white flight that occurred during the 1960's and 1970's. There is a reason average families are forced to send their kids to private schools in NOLA to provide them with a decent education. The media does not possess the courage and fortitude to report the root cause. Blaming others keeps the information starved individuals in New Orleans in line.

Hood rats at their finest! Thanks to Hurricane Katrina we now have some of these same lovely denizens populating my locale. To quote former New Orleans mayor Ray Nagin, 'New Orleans is a chocolate town, and it will ALWAYS be a chocolate town". Well, sometimes you gets whats you pays fo.....amazing.gif

I guess we should be glad this is not getting too much Press those on the Left would find a way to make it about gun control I'm sure.

I'm not stoked about it. It needs to be exposed for what it is. An area full of welfare cases who abuse the system, ignore laws and are returned to society. It shows that the police in that area are not doing their jobs. The community will not communicate with the police.

We NEED to get the guns away from criminals. Your rights may be restored by a Judge someday, but criminals have no business with firearms. If captured, this guy needs to go prison FOR LIFE WITH HARD LABOR.

This whole system sucks. Union thugs abuse the government positions and reduce the productivity of the program. Welfare cases ride off of hard working individuals. Criminals are let go and are unafraid of prison.

No more fucking handouts. Get to work or get out. Everybody.

This would actually take a huge commitment by our gov. Basically prepare for civil war. These mother fuckers are ruthless and will rape an destroy. Easier to go after us and make people feel like they are doing something. But... I agree with you 100%

These days, "prison for life and hard labor" seems to mean "no remote control and only 150 channels." dry.png

Yup!

Hood rats at their finest! Thanks to Hurricane Katrina we now have some of these same lovely denizens populating my locale. To quote former New Orleans mayor Ray Nagin, 'New Orleans is a chocolate town, and it will ALWAYS be a chocolate town". Well, sometimes you gets whats you pays fo.....amazing.gif

And yup!

Nah its a pic of a fictional Yugoslav gangster Grga Pitić from the movie Black Cat White Cat. A great movie that was filmed just west of my wifes home. I recommend it!

PART 1 Edited by jdub23

Nah its a pic of a fictional Yugoslav gangster Grga Pitić from the movie Black Cat White Cat. A great movie that was filmed just west of my wifes home. I recommend it!

PART 1

I watched that clip.... and I still don't know what the hell I saw.......blink.png

I am a little bit worried as to what is going on. Why no big time reporting and push for gun control? Because no one was killed? Because it wasn't assault rifles? Because it was black people? Because it wasn't all school children?

Yes.

• Like 1

PART 1

I watched that clip.... and I still don't know what the hell I saw.......blink.png

Its ok its a movie about Balkin Gypsies I didn't expect anyone to like it or get it.

I am a little bit worried as to what is going on. Why no big time reporting and push for gun control? Because no one was killed? Because it wasn't assault rifles? Because it was black people? Because it wasn't all school children?

Yes.

Another yes vote.

Simply enforce the laws that are already in place and this shit will stop. I bet this puke stain already has a nice rap sheet. If he does our justice system is to blame plain and simple. I bet he has done something in the last 6 months that should have landed him in the pin for 5 years minimum...

Another yes vote.

Simply enforce the laws that are already in place and this shit will stop. I bet this puke stain already has a nice rap sheet. If he does our justice system is to blame plain and simple. I bet he has done something in the last 6 months that should have landed him in the pin for 5 years minimum...

Just like the waste of life that shot the young girl in Chicago that Misha Obama was crying all over about! A convicted felon in posession of a firearm arrested and released just a few months earlier! :angry:

I still can't fathom HOW the Chicago courts apparently did not get one iota of scrutiny from the press, the Feds... nobody! :wacko:

PART 1

Me neitherhaha.gif

Another yes vote.

I just read this in an article:

A police news release says Scott has previously been arrested for illegal carrying of a weapon, illegal possession of a stolen firearm, resisting an officer, contraband to jail, illegal carrying of a weapon while in possession of a controlled dangerous substance and possession of heroin.

So YEAH, he should have been in prison already... several times over!

• Like 1

PART 1

Me neitherhaha.gif

Ok thats the last one. Its a movie broken up on youtube. Give it a chance you might like it. I don't know if you have to understand what real Gypsies are and Balkan traditions or what but the goofy old hardass Yugoslavian gangster is where I got my avatar. Anyway I have derailed the thread enough trying to force culture down ya'lls throat ;)

Edited by jdub23

Another yes vote.

A police news release says Scott has previously been arrested for illegal carrying of a weapon, illegal possession of a stolen firearm, resisting an officer, contraband to jail, illegal carrying of a weapon while in possession of a controlled dangerous substance and possession of heroin.

Yep, its a given. Thanks for the link.

Another yes vote.

Yet, NO ONE hold the Judicial System accountable. I've come to look at recidivism as job security. Society faltered long, long ago so blaming that would be moot.

Well the shit stain, human scum is to blame and you have a good point. Fox is hammering on POTUS and pals at the moment, this is just another thug shoosting in NOLA. No a Salt weapons were used and everyone was black. There going to poke this story with a stick a few times and thats all we will hear.

PART 1

Me neitherhaha.gif

Ok thats the last one. Its a movie broken up on youtube. Give it a chance you might like it. I don't know if you have to understand what real Gypsies are and Balkan traditions or what but the goofy old hardass Yugoslavian gangster is where I got my avatar. Anyway I have derailed the thread enough trying to force culture down ya'lls throat wink.png

Didn't say i didn't like it, just couldn't place it in any context. Now that I know it's about gypsies it makes a bit more sense. I wish I could find the whole thing on the web somewhere, i hate it when they split up movies into parts on Youtube....

It used to play through episodes on Youtube now you have to click the links. I have a friend that can burn you a CD of it. I can send it too you. I just automatically assume people are going to think that type of stuff is dumb and don't get it.

Edited by jdub23
  • Like 1