Does anyone know about new Saigas

A real Russian girl all dressed for the Prom. It's not too bad a price ($950 would be better but I think those days are long gone fellas), and if i'm not mistaken, it is right there with what Arsenal charged for their SGL side folder models.

Legion said in another thread that these were all done up in Russia but then their site says converted in house....Hopefully they can elaborate on what converted means.

I'm hoping they only mean US compliance parts (FCG, PG, Hand guards or piston etc.). They said in the other thread that the trigger came in the correct position from Russia. I'm a little confused....

i bought two S-12's from Legion and have found their website to be confusing. They change out their models way too regularly. More often than not two may have the same features but they only describe it under one. I think they need some help in their website department and keeping it accurate and up to date.

I do like the 7.62 that they have but for $1200 it's out of my price range. I'd rather get a cheaper sporter and do the configuration myself. If I had the cash it would be hard to pass up on that folder. It sure is a head turner.

Edited by HighPlainsDrifter

Hey I am wondering if anybody knows when some new Saiga's will be shipped from Russia?

Thank You.

Yes ....somebody knows........but they haven't told anyone on this forum ....except maybe SS.

• Like 1

I swear some of you guys hold grudges longer than most women. The joke was over weeks ago. Time to swap out the tight fitting panties for some loose boxers and move on already.

I dont know why, you're right, but when you say it that way, it makes it all funny again!

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to clear up any confusion. We received a small batch of prototype saiga rifles (all sold out at this time) that come with a factory folding buttstock, pistol grip and trigger already moved forward. We then remove the small weld on the button for the folding mechanism, replace the pistol grip, trigger group, bullet guide, and handguard for 922r compliance. We also remove the weld on the threaded barrel and install a muzzle brake. I realize that these prices are high, but these new batches of inventory are costing us considerably more then they did last year, and the quantity available is much less. Our first shipment from Izhmash should be going out next week, we will also have the sporter rifles in 7.62 and .223. Finally, our website will be redesigned over the summer. We will be providing saiga-12 forum member discounts after the redesign. Everyone's opinion is valuable to us, feel free to leave feedback. Thanks.

• Like 1

RCW supposedly has them in. Im fairly certain they sell a good bit of them to Century for conversion. So that might slow down the distribution process a bit. You can give them a call, they have pretty decent customer service as long as you get the gun form them before it gets to century. Once they get it, all bets are off.