I just recently got an order for some steel AK mags that I placed back in December. The last order I placed in January should be here anytime. Got back from my local shop today, and they had lots of P Mags and other AR mags. Not my style, but many mags none the less.

According to the company I have purchased my rifle from "its on the boat!" ON THE BOAT! Fuck me running. This is the last time I buy a rifle that needs to be exchanged and has to be shipped over on a fucking boat. Whats next, they will send my receipt via passenger pigeon.

Ordered Tech sights for my ole' lady's Marlin 60 yesterday, and it shipped last night. Sent her trigger mechanism and guard to MCARBO, and should have it back around Tuesday.

Now .22 lr ammo... That's a whole 'nother story!

1/2/13 pack of 10 pmags from Brownells. Still waiting, but I've got plenty of mags so no biggie.

3/1/13 BCG from DSArms, still waiting, but found one at RRA.

3/30/13 BCG from RRA received

3/30/13 Chrome BCG from RRA, still waiting but it will be another spare...

On Dec 10th I ordered 1000 rounds of Tula 223 from sportsman's guide for $243. They have pushed the delivery date back 3X, now they are saying Mid June.

1-4-13 ordered Tactical Machining lower from Brownells...no expected delivery date. When I called they told me "We are in contact with our suppliers daily, however we were expecting a shipment in the end of Jan. 3 months ago...weak!

Edited by EnzNow

I have given up on the whole ammo and gun thing and have redirected my attention to knives.

I usually receive my knife orders in 3 days. I'm a MIcroholic.032.gif see Blades, Bludgeons & Bayonets

Need to Microholic up to a HALO ;) lol

• Like 1

What, Big John? You don't like black people?

I will answer this as honestly as I can. I have friends of all races, so to say I'm a hater would not be accurate. I like good people whomever they are.

I'm not going to sugar coat this... I don't like niggers. Sorry if that offends. But there is a difference between blacks and niggers. I see blacks as upstanding members of society. I see niggers as ghetto trash and while I do my best not to share this view too much here, I have a firm view on niggers and it's not a good one. Their non caring gang infested way of life is leading heavily to the decline of this society. They are also a huge reason our gun rights are being attacked. But nobody wants to address that. It's not PC and you will be deemed a racist (like I give a fuck). So if this opinon makes me a racist then so be it. I guess if I were being honest, I'd have to agree to a point, but still feel that I'll give anyone a chance and help whomever I can no matter what your color. You asked, I answered.

• Like 2

What, Big John? You don't like black people?

I will answer this as honestly as I can. I have friends of all races, so to say I'm a hater would not be accurate. I like good people whomever they are.

I'm not going to sugar coat this... I don't like niggers. Sorry if that offends. But there is a difference between blacks and niggers. I see blacks as upstanding members of society. I see niggers as ghetto trash and while I do my best not to share this view too much here, I have a firm view on niggers and it's not a good one. Their non caring gang infested way of life is leading heavily to the decline of this society. They are also a huge reason our gun rights are being attacked. But nobody wants to address that. It's not PC and you will be deemed a racist (like I give a fuck). So if this opinon makes me a racist then so be it. I guess if I were being honest, I'd have to agree to a point, but still feel that I'll give anyone a chance and help whomever I can no matter what your color. You asked, I answered.

+1