Which parts on a stock Saiga are non-US made?

First of all I would like to say I am new here and did use the search function and could not find anything on this subject :) I just purchased my first Saiga and I am going to convert it to have a pistol grip. I would like to know which parts on the stock rifle are non-US made. I searched google as well and could not come up with anything, so I figured I am either horrible at searching or this is the first time this has been asked. I have messed around with the 922r compliance checklist but would like to know which parts to uncheck BEFORE the rifle is converted so I can know what US parts I currently have in it and which are foreign.

Thanks friends and fellow Saiga Owners!

Silva

None of the parts on the stock Saigas are U.S. made. If you stick a U.S. made magazine in there, it will count for 3 parts.

So hypothetically speaking. If I had no magazine at all, would the rifle be illegal? Because I get that there is no pistol grip so that makes it 13 parts. US made magazine -3. So thats 10 making it legal. If I had no magazine at all that would keep the rifle at 13 non-US parts correct?

I just purchased this kit here:

http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/saiga-conversion-kit-with-aluminum-folding-collapsible-cbs-stock-p-3358.html

If I am using this kit, will I be able to use surplus magazines? I don't think so just yet. I am planning on buying a US-made Bolt carrier and handguard as well.

Imported rifles only need to be 922r compliant if an "evil" feature such as a pistol grip is installed or mag in excess of 10 rounds is inserted. Typically on conversions the fire control group (3 parts) and buttstock (1) and pistol grip (1-not counted at first but if added & is foreign counts against) are done w us parts. You can switch handguards as well for an additional part.