Furniture for My Saiga 12

Need ya'lls option on what route I should go. I decked my AR 15 out in all black and was thinking about going the tan / dark earth tan on my S12. Going to get the ATI stock with grip, mag pul angled grip, AGP mag, ect. What are ya'lls option on the tan I have never seen one in dressed up in person... Does it look good compared to black?

Another question is there going to be a differance in ATIs desert tan and mag pul dark earth tan, or is that just a name they give them and they all pretty much the same color?

Post some pictures of your tan setup for me. Let me know if you have any for sale as well..... :)

I'm sure what you're trying to do has been done before. Unfortunately I don't have a direct answer but merely a good suggestion. Check out the 38 pages of the S-12 picture post thread. I'd even go as far as to PM questions to members who have posted there. Keep in mind you'll possibly get more reply's from the more recent members that have posted.

Good luck!

Edited by HighPlainsDrifter

If the trigger group is moved foward I would suggest bonesteel arms. If you dont want sidefolder the ace skeleton is pretty cool. If it has been converted I would go with the..... moving the trigger group forward lol

• Like 1