VIDEO: Saiga-12 ONE ARM Weapon Manipulation

Great video. I have practiced one handed reloads and malfunction drills for years with handguns but never even thought about it for my saiga 12 until I saw your video.

Thanks

Well done..........again..............

Thank you

If you dont mind me being nosey.. how did you lose your righty?

Everyone assumes that it is combat related and it does bother me that it isn't because I feel as if I don't deserve the respect I get from strangers...you know? I came back from my last Iraq deployment, Ive been deployed 8 times between Iraq & Afghanistan. We had to work one weekend and my squad got off early on Sunday and my squad all road dirt bikes together so we decided to hit the wooded trails up. We went out and did 3 loops of the trails and we were going to go home but we all decided to do one more loop. The last part of the loop is a nice wide gravel road. As I did every time I opened my bike up. I had a KTM 300XCW two stroke that has a wide range gearbox for Baja racing and has 6 gears. I opened her up and left everyone in my roost and when it cleared they saw my bike on the ground and me on the other side of the road. I had hit a tree going 60-65mph and my bike was in 2-3 pieces. I had gone over the handle bars, that snapped my femur in half, went over a hit the tree with my right collar bone/shoulder area. That pulled the nerves that work my right arm out of my spinal cord. They tried to "re-wire" my nerves to get it to work but it didnt work. Thats why my earlier videos I still have the arm but its in a sling. I made the choice to get it snipped off and I wish I would've done that to start but I was in a coma and my dad couldnt let them take my arm if there was a chance to get it working again.

godbless you man. I respect people with your mindset. Glad that you made it out or we would have shitty youtube videos on muzzle brake comparisons haha.. Damn thats wild man.. Thank you for serving our country and protecting my family. You show a lot of willpower one handing your damn guns and ripping shit up! Keep rocking brother

• Like 1

godbless you man. I respect people with your mindset. Glad that you made it out or we would have shitty youtube videos on muzzle brake comparisons haha.. Damn thats wild man.. Thank you for serving our country and protecting my family. You show a lot of willpower one handing your damn guns and ripping shit up! Keep rocking brother

Thank you sir!

Great Saiga 12 techniques you share here.

It makes my rifle more flexible in different situations.

You Army guys are smart. I was in the US Navy so don't tell

anyone I said that to you Army.

BLK-HWK-VET you inspire me with the telling of how you lost your arm.

You bounced back and overcame serious injury

with the love of your Dad and family.

• Like 1

Everyone assumes that it is combat related and it does bother me that it isn't because I feel as if I don't deserve the respect I get from strangers...you know? I came back from my last Iraq deployment, Ive been deployed 8 times between Iraq & Afghanistan. We had to work one weekend and my squad got off early on Sunday and my squad all road dirt bikes together so we decided to hit the wooded trails up. We went out and did 3 loops of the trails and we were going to go home but we all decided to do one more loop. The last part of the loop is a nice wide gravel road. As I did every time I opened my bike up. I had a KTM 300XCW two stroke that has a wide range gearbox for Baja racing and has 6 gears. I opened her up and left everyone in my roost and when it cleared they saw my bike on the ground and me on the other side of the road. I had hit a tree going 60-65mph and my bike was in 2-3 pieces. I had gone over the handle bars, that snapped my femur in half, went over a hit the tree with my right collar bone/shoulder area. That pulled the nerves that work my right arm out of my spinal cord. They tried to "re-wire" my nerves to get it to work but it didnt work. Thats why my earlier videos I still have the arm but its in a sling. I made the choice to get it snipped off and I wish I would've done that to start but I was in a coma and my dad couldnt let them take my arm if there was a chance to get it working again.

Dam man that sucks, dirt biking is my other hobby along with guns/shooting. I hit a tree on my CRF 450 two years ago and luckily I just dislocated my shoulder, my buddy wasn't so lucky two years ago when we were in Colorado riding Grand Junction last year. He wiped out and shattered BOTH of his wrists, we packed up and drove home to MN for surgery. He hasn't been able to ride since and he missed 4 deer since the accident, he just doesn't hold the gun the same as he used to.

Anyway, props to you for overcoming the challenge you face, a lot of guys would just give up. I admire your strength to keep going and make cool vids.

• Like 1

Great Saiga 12 techniques you share here.

It makes my rifle more flexible in different situations.

You Army guys are smart. I was in the US Navy so don't tell

anyone I said that to you Army.

BLK-HWK-VET you inspire me with the telling of how you lost your arm.

You bounced back and overcame serious injury

with the love of your Dad and family.

Dam man that sucks, dirt biking is my other hobby along with guns/shooting. I hit a tree on my CRF 450 two years ago and luckily I just dislocated my shoulder, my buddy wasn't so lucky two years ago when we were in Colorado riding Grand Junction last year. He wiped out and shattered BOTH of his wrists, we packed up and drove home to MN for surgery. He hasn't been able to ride since and he missed 4 deer since the accident, he just doesn't hold the gun the same as he used to.

Anyway, props to you for overcoming the challenge you face, a lot of guys would just give up. I admire your strength to keep going and make cool vids.

Thanks guys!