Wife hits bear with shotgun she can't use...

SOOO much "fail" in this story...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/17/wisconsin-woman-reportedly-saves-husband-from-attacking-bear/

I'd be willing to bet that even if she did load it, it would have been with grouse-loads and would have just made the bear even more angry!

If he's teaching her to shoot (finally!), hopefully he's bought some 00 Buck at least, if not some slugs.

That would take a lot of guts, but I think it IS time she learns how to load and shoot that gun. Next time she might not get so lucky, and why didnt he take the gun with him?

Why did the dude wait 45 minutes for the cop to come? Bear at front door that has already tasted my blood = bear tacos.

I gotta agree with John here......by the time that cop showed up a good portion of it would have already been through the grinder greedy.gif

My wife made sauerbraten from black bear chops... oh my god was it fucking spectacular. Bear is some damn fine meat!

Really? I find it to be oily. Have any tips on how to prepare it? I need to free up some space in the freezer.

You have me googlin' sauerbraten now.

My wife made sauerbraten from black bear chops... oh my god was it fucking spectacular. Bear is some damn fine meat!

Really? I find it to be oily. Have any tips on how to prepare it? I need to free up some space in the freezer.

You have me googlin' sauerbraten now.

Greasy. Only bear I've liked is bear summer sausage.

Ain't life fun in Wisconsin!

I remember the time I came back to the deer shack and found 2 cubs on the porch. Dropped the bike and booked it inside to everyone aiming at the door with every gun we had! Mom hit the door about 3 seconds later! Mom and cubs then proceeded to tear apart the steel coolers and ate all the fish and meats. We had cooler all over the yard.