I had one of the most amazing experiences of my life yesterday. I knew I was having signs of a clogged artery and had a scheduled Cardio Cath proceedure. I was more or less awake through the entire process as they did the work and put two stents in. I work with a lot of guys that I can depend on, but to be able to see the process and sense of Teamwork and communication my doctor and his O.R. crew have was something you have to experience to understand. To be able to see the images of them working on your heart and ask questions about the process. I consider myself a professional in what I do, but these guys and gals are in a whole different league. In at 11am and back home with a new lease on my time on planet earth by 8pm. It's way too late in life for me to change what I do, but it does make me wonder what other professions there are in the world that take things to the level they do. Hats off to any of you that take it to this level in your day to day life.

• Like 7

I help get young adults with Autism ready for a life in the american workforce. Some days my cup just runith over!

I never, ever, in a million years, would have expected this. Good on you AA!

I help get young adults with Autism ready for a life in the american workforce. Some days my cup just runith over!

After more than 30 years in my trade I now try to give back through education. Some days I feel like a fish outa water....but then there are those days when I see them glow because someone shows true interest in them, and they learn something new, these are the things we should not miss.

After more than 30 years in my trade I now try to give back through education. Some days I feel like a fish outa water....but then there are those days when I see them glow because someone shows true interest in them, and they learn something new, these are the things we should not miss.

That's really awesome AA...

Like the OP, there are things about me that probably won't change. I am a free thinker and I always have been, don't take much shit from other people either. What I have learned is that there is a bit of good and bad in all of us, and though we all may have our "SHIT", it doesn't necessarily make us a piece of shit.

As for criminals and polititions, well.........laugh.png

• Like 1

Glad to hear it went well!

I can pick quarters of the ground with a forklift. Does that count?

I know that trick!

I've won many a free lunch with that. I've done two at once (one with each fork). The forks on that lift were well balanced, so it was pretty easy.

I know that trick!

I've won many a free lunch with that. I've done two at once (one with each fork). The forks on that lift were well balanced, so it was pretty easy.

Lay the tip of the fork on the top edge of the quarter and flip it over and on to the fork?

I know that trick!

Lay the tip of the fork on the top edge of the quarter and flip it over and on to the fork?

I actually cover the whole quarter, then roll back. If you don't have too much pressure, it will pop right on.

Pretty much like this... Just can't squash the fucker.

As the parent of a special needs child, I say "Thanks for all that you do!"

• Like 1