• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, I went from zero to 70 in about 48 hours. Finally back to work after five months and gonna be working around 70 hours a week. I had called this quarry to see if they were even hiring and the HR

Retired Military. Now I work Civil Service for Eglin Air Force Base working Range Support. Eglin AFB is the largest Military Reservation in North America. We are responsible for 680K acres of test

EMS     On weekends, I work as Ron Jeremy's stunt double...   Macbeau sends...  

Posted Images

I man whore by day and punch a clock to build these by night for the man.

I steer those things you build, lol.

That seems to be the carrier goal here is to get into test so you can try em out on the rails.

They claim your prof is one of the most stressful cause once she's rolling ain't stopping her quickly. I'll bet you see some very interesting things. And things you wished you hadn't.

I tip my hat to you sir.

I man whore by day and punch a clock to build these by night for the man.

I steer those things you build, lol.

That seems to be the carrier goal here is to get into test so you can try em out on the rails.

They claim your prof is one of the most stressful cause once she's rolling ain't stopping her quickly. I'll bet you see some very interesting things. And things you wished you hadn't.

I tip my hat to you sir.

Yeah a local kid in my town just got smashed by a train, drunk at 4 AM on his 4-Wheeler. Don't know how but its awful to imagine, I feel bad for the guy that was in the train.

I've also been hit by a train, barely lived by sheer luck but I was the only one in the car that did.

I have a small engineering consulting company, (RCS Enterprises Inc.) that mainly supports DOD Flight Simulation, working all over the USA. Right now in Mass. @ Westover ARB, upgrading a C-5 WST simulator. Been a systems engineer for 25+ years, pay is good, travel sucks!

Well, I went from zero to 70 in about 48 hours. Finally back to work after five months and gonna be working around 70 hours a week. I had called this quarry to see if they were even hiring and the HR lady told me to come talk to her. I did so, but didn't think much of it as they were technically not really hiring. I guess I shoveled enough BS to get a phone call a couple days later. So, I'll be running mainly 972 loaders, articulating haul trucks, track hoe, blah blah blah. I put in about 60 hrs this week and the place seems pretty laid back. But you can't tell shit about a place in a week. Hopefully it will work for me so I can fill my safe.

I'm pretty whooped when I get home, so you guys will have to manage without my awesome wit as I won't have near the available time to spend on the puter.

• Like 7

Well, I went from zero to 70 in about 48 hours. Finally back to work after five months and gonna be working around 70 hours a week. I had called this quarry to see if they were even hiring and the HR lady told me to come talk to her. I did so, but didn't think much of it as they were technically not really hiring. I guess I shoveled enough BS to get a phone call a couple days later. So, I'll be running mainly 972 loaders, articulating haul trucks, track hoe, blah blah blah. I put in about 60 hrs this week and the place seems pretty laid back. But you can't tell shit about a place in a week. Hopefully it will work for me so I can fill my safe.

I'm pretty whooped when I get home, so you guys will have to manage without my awesome wit as I won't have near the available time to spend on the puter.

Good to hear things are looking up for ya!

Damn Good DEAL! Congrats!

• 3 weeks later...

Considering side businesses lately. Need more independence and security from the pending economic crash.

I dropped pole dancer when i realized its hard to carry concealed.

Business ideas?

• Like 1

For Christ sake...miracles really do happen, bout time....jeesh.

Just kidden, congratulations, God knows we're all pullin fer ya laugh.png

Thanks AA. Don't know how long I'll be able to keep up having ZERO life. But for now, it's paying the bills. Some times the nice house, picket fence, 2.5 cars, 3.5 kids (AKA the American dream) sure is a lotta work. A cushy job at 7-11 handing out Slurpee's sounds pretty good right about now, haha...

I'mma spend the first part of my ONE day off shooting sporting clays tomorrow with my oldest son. Probably spend the other half sleeping as I'm fucking whooped.

Thanks AA. Don't know how long I'll be able to keep up having ZERO life. But for now, it's paying the bills. Some times the nice house, picket fence, 2.5 cars, 3.5 kids (AKA the American dream) sure is a lotta work. A cushy job at 7-11 handing out Slurpee's sounds pretty good right about now, haha...

I'mma spend the first part of my ONE day off shooting sporting clays tomorrow with my oldest son. Probably spend the other half sleeping as I'm fucking whooped.

It's worth it John, the good life 032.gif

Our new truck are starting to arrive! 12 yard mixer...attachicon.gifIMG_20130611_145059_687.jpg

That's the throwback unit we did. Only one of the bunch with the two color paint scheme.

Yeah it's SUPER nice. Not only the paint job but these new Kenworths are mean trucks. We have a few other two tone (blue. & white) trucks but they're about 10 years old and arent retro like this new one. I got a new used truck this year, an 11 yard truck but just plain blue.

I'm a computer technician. Home PCs mostly, but some network/server setups, and some security camera setups. Boring stuff. I'd rather be plinking.

That's what i'm currently studying for at the moment. I've always loved configuring routers, managing my home network, and building/fixing pc's.

I'm a computer technician. Home PCs mostly, but some network/server setups, and some security camera setups. Boring stuff. I'd rather be plinking.

That's what i'm currently studying for at the moment. I've always loved configuring routers, managing my home network, and building/fixing pc's.

Thats ok after a few years of the BS that goes along with things when you do them for a living, you wont touch one off the clock.

• Like 1

Thats ok after a few years of the BS that goes along with things when you do them for a living, you wont touch one off the clock.

Amen, Rhodes. Sadly, the town I work in is small enough, that I can't go out to the bar, grocery store, or park without someone asking me for computer advice or for some free side-work. So... I do what I can, but explain my Draconian 2 year 200 mile no compete agreement prohibits me from working on their stuff. I'll answer a few questions, but beyond that, if they want my services they have to funnel it through the company. It's kind of a saving grace, as it gives me an excuse to not have to waste my Friday night fixing peoples sh!t for pennies.

Man I must have the one of the least glorious jobs on this from. I'm a counter guy at a Carquest parts store. I'm moving soon so I'm gonna stick with it so I can get a transfer through corporate. That being said wish I was still swinging a hammer. Work is more rewarding when you can see the fruits of your labor besides just a paycheck.

• Like 1