WTB Saiga 12 Muzzle brake

DPH Arms will be selling RJF's mojo break without the engraved logo for cheap. I expect them to be less than the $30 they asked for on the breaks with the logo. They shoud be posting up some on this page soon. Here's the thread this info came from.

Edited by HighPlainsDrifter

Yea JET, I sold my monster brake, was too big, not trying to find another not as heavy or long.. Really want a 1. GK-01 2. Phantom 3. RJF MOJO (too test) 4. all of the above. but would be interested in others..

DPH Arms will be selling RJF's mojo break without the engraved logo for cheap. I expect them to be less than the $30 they asked for on the breaks with the logo. They shoud be posting up some on this page soon. Here's the thread this info came from.

Thanks HighPlains.. Ill get a eye out, I do wanna try one!

Not a problem man, I try to grab a box everytime they have it there, I just seem to shoot more than I can conserve. I have probably 250 rounds of shells from the 500 I was at. haha.. need to start buying twice what I shoot, wont be a issue anymore

That new firestorm brake is 82.99 on CNC and bonesteel has em for around the same.. Did you get that same brake for 40? Or was it there older model??? Damn, shoulda jumped on that one if its the same lol

• Like 1

The mojo is like a scaled up shark break. It must be lighter than the monster, but that doesn't make it light. I got to handle a JTE brake recently, and it was much ligher than it looks online. I was impressed.