Gas piston AVAILABLE also guide rod soon

We will have our new gas piston up on our site soon, it comes WITH the piston ring.

post-43678-0-79045900-1369167545_thumb.jpg

OH, and before anybody starts crying "COPY CAT"

it IS, round , stainless, has a gas ring, fits in the barrel lug , and contacts the drive block to cycle the action

guess we're not smart enough to make it work any other way, SORRY

wink.png

Another copy , this one is unfinished, those barrel nut threads are some FUNKY threads , we like to never got them figured out. Right now we just have a replacement for the XN rod, full length and shorty.post-43678-0-83322300-1369167832_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I'll be placing my order soon. Very impressed with your company's ability to come to market so quickly, and what seems like ample quantities.

Any improvements made over the stock unit (piston)?

I sure hope no one claims to have a US patent on a "circle", because I see a few of those in this product, and they may cry "copycat".

Oh, I see what you did there with the op rod, a slot to insert a tool to help with the removal of the rod. Bravo! How about changing the threads on the end then engineering a new improved end nut. I'd be in for that!

Edited by snwbrdrcr

I'll be placing my order soon. Very impressed with your company's ability to come to market so quickly, and what seems like ample quantities.

Any improvements made over the stock unit (piston)?

I sure hope no one claims to have a US patent on a "circle", because I see a few of those in this product, and they may cry "copycat".

Thanks , we try , 5-6 workers, 10+ hours a day , 6.5 days a weekwink.png

piston is pretty close to factory

Very nice. You guys are gonna be a one-stop-shop shortly... Do you have the full FCG yet?

jgillaspy

Yes, it is up on the site ready to go

Does the guide rod come with a new nut???

YES ! ! , that was ONE of the reasons for making our own, 1/2 x13 Acorn nut(any 1/2 nut if you happen to loose one)

Oh, I see what you did there with the op rod, a slot to insert a tool to help with the removal of the rod. Bravo! How about changing the threads on the end then engineering a new improved end nut. I'd be in for that!

Actually that was the ORIGINAL, somehow we put the wrench flats on the wrong endoops.gif

They should have been, and are now , close to the receiver, that's too long a rod to transmit the torque through for tightening/loosening.

As above, 1/2 x 13 GOOD OL AMERICAN thread pitch027.gif , we would have liked to change the barrel nuts as well, but getting that gas spring retaining nut made would have been expensive, if we could find something already in production that had COMMON thread pitch it won't be hard to change our program, which I would love to do.

Here's a couple pic of a shorty rod, piston, drive block

post-43678-0-78128400-1369179507_thumb.jpg

post-43678-0-03157100-1369179453_thumb.jpg

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE XN GUIDE ROD AND THE NON-XN GUIDE ROD?? OFCOURSE I NEED THE NON-XN ALSO I WOULD LIKE MY GUIDE ROD CHROMED OUT IS THAT POSSIBLE??? OR JUST LEAVE IT BARE AND ILL BUFF IT TO CHROME...

XN's have a reverse thread lock nut where the non-XN's have a right hand thread lock nut.

We are going to get the XN guide rods going and stocked up before we begin running the non-XN's. Both will be available in shorty and standard length.

OH, and before anybody starts crying "COPY CAT"

it IS, round , stainless, has a gas ring, fits in the barrel lug , and contacts the drive block to cycle the action

guess we're not smart enough to make it work any other way, SORRY

wink.png

Another copy , this one is unfinished, those barrel nut threads are some FUNKY threads , we like to never got them figured out. Right now we just have a replacement for the XN rod, full length and shorty.

Christ,…the shit never ends on this forum, does it?

Why don’t you tell us about professionalism, maturity and class, again…because I’m getting confused.

Taking the highroad doesn’t include “goading”!

If that was an attempt at humor, it was a piss poor job (the way this forum has been trending). Rather, it has a tendency to show true colors.

Btw, nice looking parts.

Edited by kampr

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE XN GUIDE ROD AND THE NON-XN GUIDE ROD?? OFCOURSE I NEED THE NON-XN ALSO I WOULD LIKE MY GUIDE ROD CHROMED OUT IS THAT POSSIBLE??? OR JUST LEAVE IT BARE AND ILL BUFF IT TO CHROME...

We don't do chrome, and I'm not sure if just polishing the rod will hold up without anodizing, or some other hard finish.

Great products as ever, when the non XN are available I will take both the gas piston and guide rods.

I assume it will run smoother.

Hi SteveUK.

It's great to hear from a UK MKA owner. You may already know this:

These parts may or may not smooth our shotguns. (No claim was made at least, correct me if I'm wrong)

US regulations require a foreign firearm to have a certain number of US parts before we can have high capacity magazines (ten or more for shotguns) a pistol grip, flash suppressor's, bayonet lugs and folding and/or adjustable butt stocks. It's a Federal thing known as 922r.

So, some parts, like the gas piston are easily changed for domestic parts, only to comply with the 922r regulation.

Edited by Mr.BlahX3