Sanity is returning!!!

I ordered a new 12 2 weeks ago for $700 shipped. Not the best price anybody has ever gotten a 12 for but the best ive seen in a few months. I took it shooting on sunday and it ran every round I put in it. Even walmart federal bulk. Considering all the trouble I had getting my two 20g to cycle, I am very pleased.

I laid 1125 $ for my sgl12-09 in feb at the height of the crisis. I had the money. I knoew I over paid. But sporters were anywhere from 9-1k. Hell with that haha. Really isnt too overpriced but I had to order mine from las vegas lol. Texas was out!

Can someone send me a link to where you can get a low cost sportorized one? My buddy wants to get one.

I paid 900$ for mine with add ones. sold all the add ons and basically paid 300$ for a (poorly) converted one.

Edited by Rayne

I laid 1125 $ for my sgl12-09 in feb at the height of the crisis. I had the money. I knoew I over paid. But sporters were anywhere from 9-1k. Hell with that haha. Really isnt too overpriced but I had to order mine from las vegas lol. Texas was out!

SGLs were always something near that kind of price. You pay to have KVAR look a gun over and hand it to you. Most people are happy with what they get and the better resale value though.

SGLs were always something near that kind of price. You pay to have KVAR look a gun over and hand it to you. Most people are happy with what they get and the better resale value though.

They must have over looked the gas ports..

But she is decent.. does what I need it too. Wanting to check the autoplug out soon. And those damn recoil pads keep getting pushed back for the bonesteel. Maybe strip and cerkakote. Or ill just keep it all scratched up and purchase a vepr or ak12 when they release. This was my first and I know it top to bottom for the most part.

Your call, but I doubt AK 12 will ever come here, and it doesn't look like it will go anywhere else for that matter. No countries wanted to pony up the cash to replace their current rifles with that series.

If you plan to do a lot of work adding features to your gun, Vepr 12 is probably a better bet. you still need to spend a bit of money on changing parts for compliance purposes, but they will be more or less drop in, since there is no restoration from sporter format.

Im happy with the cheesy quad rail on the end and imo having red dot or reflex sight on a saiga 12 is almost if not all but pointless. Again thats my opinion. Put it on paper at 30-40 yards all day long. Lol really its just another brake and furniture for the stock.