Fort hood Murderer still on the Govt Payroll!

http://www.nbcdfw.com/investigations/Accused-Fort-Hood-Shooter-Paid-278000-While-Awaiting-Trial-208230691.html

"The Department of Defense confirms that accused Fort Hood shooter Major Nidal Hasan has now been paid more than $278,000 since the Nov. 5, 2009 shooting that left 13 dead and 32 injured. The Army said under the Military Code of Justice, Hasan’s salary cannot be suspended unless he is proven guilty.
If Hasan had been a civilian defense department employee, the Army could have suspended his pay after just seven days.
Meanwhile, more than three years later soldiers wounded in the mass shooting are fighting to receive the same pay and medical benefits given to those wounded in combat.
Retired Army Spc. Logan Burnett, a reservist who, in 2009, was soon to be deployed to Iraq, was shot three times when a gunman opened fire inside the Army Deployment Center.
“I honestly thought I was going to die in that building,” said Burnett. “Just blood everywhere and then the thought of -- that's my blood everywhere.”
Burnett nearly died. He's had more than a dozen surgeries since the shooting, and says post-traumatic stress still keeps him up at night. Burnett is now fighting a new battle; only this one is against the U.S. Army.The Army has not classified the wounds of the Ft. Hood victims as “combat related” and declines to label the shooting a “terrorist attack”,
The “combat related” designation is an important one, for without it Burnett and other shooting victims are not given combat-related pay, they are not eligible for Purple Heart retirement or medical benefits given to other soldiers wounded either at war or during the Sept. 11, 2001 attack on the Pentagon.
As a result, Burnett, his wife Torey, and the families of other Fort Hood victims miss out on thousands of dollars of potential benefits and pay every year."
Yet another example of the law of the land since Barack Hussein Obama became your overlord.
Sharia anyone?016.gif
Edited by Jpanzer

Yet another example of the law of the land since Barack Hussein Obama became your overlord.
Sharia anyone?

OK, now that your emotional knee jerk reaction is done. here is the facts, and it hasn't anything to do with Obama or sharia

number 1, he's still on activity duty, and like any soldier that is awaiting courts martial, be he or she is a private to general officer, still collects base pay and allowances... now since he is incarcerated, his separate rations will be suspended, since he is receiving his ration from uncle sam. now, it's only when a soldier is found guilty by a CM is when he forfeits all pay and allowances.

number 2, whoever wrote that article clearly doesn't have a clue that the UCMJ and civilian laws are 2 separate LAWS, and you can't put one person in with the other. a DoD civilian is under civil law and subject to civilian authority, not military. so yes, just like any civilian if you screw up you will get arrested you get thrown in a civilian jail and your employee can fire you for that.

• Like 1

Sharia anyone?

OK, now that your emotional knee jerk reaction is done. here is the facts, and it hasn't anything to do with Obama or sharia

So grateful for your continued monitoring of my posts and your condescending replies. It's good to know that you see no impropriety here. Just another cog in the pc machine eh? Carry on....
Edited by Jpanzer
  • Like 1

Just another cog in the pc machine eh?

there is no PC in my post, I put out what is true, military personnel still receive their pay and allowances while awaiting CM, if you want to take up article 13 with the sec. of defense, be my guest.

you're the one that came up with the silly notion that this has something to do with obama or sharia, which is nothing but a emotional knee jerk reaction to that article.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 1

Its ridiculous that we are in a war on terror, which is being used as an excuse for the bull that is going on, but the victims of a terrorist are not provided the compensation given to another in a more active region of the world who was hurt by the war on terror.

I would mention though, this sort of BS has gone on in that office even with the previous administration. These guys are all crooked.

Oh, and however much I want to say Hopkins is wrong, he is right. Facts are facts. I agree they are not fair, when looked at this way, but they are what they are. Perhaps they should seek to change them, but there you go.

• Like 1

I heard about this crap on Mark Levin the other day. He also said this worthless piece of shit muslime was also promoted to Lt. Col. Beyond unbelieveable.

beyond unbelievable? no, more like big load of bullshit from a Kool-Aid dispenser, to get people into a emotional knee jerk reaction mode.

FACT: once a soldier is confined, ie pre-trial, a flag action is initiated to suspended any favorable action, and promotions are consider a favorable action. AR 600-8-2 par 2-2

Not concerned with the shooter, although delaying trial is certainly working out in his favor.

My concern is the soldiers wounded and killed in a FUCKING OBVIOUS TERRORIST ATTACK.

Now that one IS on the Obama regime.

• Like 1

Regardless of the UCMJ, it still reflects just how shitty and far the corruption goes. If it wasnt a muslim that done the shooting, they would have handled this in a much more timely fashion.

• Like 1

Regardless of the UCMJ, it still reflects just how shitty and far the corruption goes. If it wasnt a muslim that done the shooting, they would have handled this in a much more timely fashion.

Yeah and the fucking Hadji beard would have been removed because the shit bag is still on Active Duty while confined. Real easy, douse it with lighter fluid, hand him a razor, and see if he can get it off before you torch it.

• Like 4

I think the Government only uses the "War on Terror" bullshit when it"s to their advantage in removing our rights, freedoms and liberties......NOT when it comes to dishing out cash to those who signed up to fight that war and became victems of it.

• Like 3

I think the Government only uses the "War on Terror" bullshit when it"s to their advantage in removing our rights, freedoms and liberties

let me set that sentence to be more true:

EVERY gov't on this planet, since the inception of civilization, has used (fill in the blank) to it's advantage in removing rights, freedom and liberties of it's people.

in the United States, this so called "WOT" is just the latest, if you go back 215 years, the ink on the constitution wasn't even dry when in 1798 4 bills called the "Alien and Sedition Acts" were passed, that that is just the start, ever since then there has been a shit loads of others.

• Like 2

It's called GWOT, Global War On Terror to be accurate. A few of us on here have been involved in that and it is not something that the Government made up nor was it intended on removing our rights, freedom and liberties. It's initial intent was to kill fucking Hadji /Dirka bad guys that were connected to the guys who attacked our country in 2001. It continues to be a campaign against Muslim Extremist assholes who target the people in our country to further their cause. Hasan should have been executed ricky ticky after being apprehended.

• Like 1

It's called GWOT, Global War On Terror to be accurate. A few of us on here have been involved in that and it is not something that the Government made up nor was it intended on removing our rights, freedom and liberties.

you're right, I stand corrected. I should have said "patriot act" instead of "GWOT".

BTW, "alien and sedition acts" and "patriot act" both sound like they are good packages, but when you open them up it's rotten and festering. just goes to show you, good packaging doesn't always mean the contents are good.

It's called GWOT, Global War On Terror to be accurate. A few of us on here have been involved in that and it is not something that the Government made up nor was it intended on removing our rights, freedom and liberties. It's initial intent was to kill fucking Hadji /Dirka bad guys that were connected to the guys who attacked our country in 2001. It continues to be a campaign against Muslim Extremist assholes who target the people in our country to further their cause. Hasan should have been executed ricky ticky after being apprehended.

MT you are correct it is the Global War On Terror and I and many others look to those who went there as Heroes. I did my time in 89 -91 over there, albeit just making sure the weapons systems had power. Not like the true heroes who fought on the ground.

Matthew has a great point though, money is and has been involved in this shit. Even in a holy war, money and corruption make it go.

I will always have the greatest respect for those who fought for the cause. Hasan should have been executed immediately upon apprehension, he was on military soil.

You may think I have my tinfoilhat.gif on but I think there is more to all of this than meets the eye.

• Like 1

Lets not confuse the policy of the administrations with the contributions made by our heroes.

No confusion, they are intertwined
A lot of American blood has been spilled at the mercy of THE administration.

I have to say that I agree that this piece of shit should not have even been able to make it into a jail cell in one piece, much less get paid after doing so, but as Matthew has stated the "rules", I may not like like and agree with it, and it's sure as hell not right, but the only alternative is to have the "rules" changed. Maybe, when you get put in the pokey, your pay stops, and IF you are found not guilty and released, you get back pay, but if you stay in the pokey, you don't get shit. But that being said, and this asshole being one of our fearless leaders minions, we're all screwed, whether we know it or not. These bastards and whores in Washington call themselves "public servants", and if a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass when he hopped. WE my friends are the servants.

I have told many people that when you get a new job, most places give you a 90 day trial period, and any time in that 90 days, you can be cut loose for any reason, I say that we should apply the same rule to ANY and ALL elected officials. You have 90 days to produce, if not, do a recall vote and get the worthless crap out, or maybe make it a MANDATORY 1 year term, for ever LEGAL U.S. citizen that is a registered voter with only minimum expenses allowed, how many would find a way to get out of that shit storm.

WE as a people must find a way to fix the system and get rid of the crooked bastards in Washington and EVERY other place that they are elected and bleed us dry due to screwed up laws that benefit the crooks.

Where is the country that requires every home to have a rifle and ammo, I think it's Sweden, I may be wrong, but that'd cure a lot of the problems we have. Screw with what is not yours and you get sent to meet your maker, who ever you think it was.