Fort hood Murderer still on the Govt Payroll!

I have one question for all you experts.

Why in the fk was this shit bag allowed to stay in the military with a card that read SOA (Sons of Allah)?

Knowing Damn well this POS was a filthy Muslim.

When they shot him, they should have just shot that POS in the head. And save everybody all the liberal BS smoke screens.

Now you have these same type fking people lobbing a soilders head off in England. My ex-buddy that was a Marine Sniper, which is currently in Iraq working for a contractor. Says there are good Muslims fighting the good fight. Well I don't give a damn about any of them and they can all go straight to hell with their Ideology of hate & violence. All they do is blow shit up, rape little girls & boys, and cause problems. Last time I talked to him we got in an argument of these pos people.

He can trust these fk's with a AK along side of him I be damn if I will.

And that Muslim pos Obama can go fk himself 1000 times over along with Holder and the whole lot of progressive liberal muslim dick suckers.

Rant over for now.

Edited by MfWiC
  • Like 1

I have to say that I agree that this piece of shit should not have even been able to make it into a jail cell in one piece, much less get paid after doing so, but as Matthew has stated the "rules", I may not like like and agree with it, and it's sure as hell not right, but the only alternative is to have the "rules" changed. Maybe, when you get put in the pokey, your pay stops, and IF you are found not guilty and released, you get back pay, but if you stay in the pokey, you don't get shit.

I agree with cutting pay while they are locked up. If they are found innocent, back pay them. We are paying this guy to be a Psychiatrist in the Army at the rank of Major and he is locked up and not performing the job we are paying him for.

• Like 2

I have to say that I agree that this piece of shit should not have even been able to make it into a jail cell in one piece, much less get paid after doing so, but as Matthew has stated the "rules", I may not like like and agree with it, and it's sure as hell not right, but the only alternative is to have the "rules" changed. Maybe, when you get put in the pokey, your pay stops, and IF you are found not guilty and released, you get back pay, but if you stay in the pokey, you don't get shit.

I agree with cutting pay while they are locked up. If they are found innocent, back pay them. We are paying this guy to be a Psychiatrist in the Army at the rank of Major and he is locked up and not performing the job we are paying him for.

The thing is all detainees, from those that got drunk and punched out somebody to that piece of human filth, have to be treated the same.

Rule of Law is more important than revenge, it has to be.