I acquired this rifle in a trade awhile back and never shot it, the previous owner who bought it new put no more than a magazine through it. I am looking to sell it to buy something in 5.45. I will consider trades, or partial trades for something in 5.45 or an AR in 7.62. Comes with two steel mags,100 rounds and the original hand guard. I had an AK gas tube modified to allow for the use of AK hand guards. For and extra $15 I will include a rear trunnion which will allow the you to use an ACE folder on it. $800

20130522_205014-1_zps74e2ba79.jpg
20130522_205251-1_zps8b806a1b.jpg
22956b8e-6312-4ad3-9a51-3c6052012412_zps
20130522_205555_zps9ead115b.jpg

Edited by fromxtor

I have an Armory USA receiver and it is 1.5mm, you might want to check as that would be a selling point IMHO, I think they are supposed to be really good heat treated receivers.

• Like 1

Most the FEG's have a "sa2000" model number. stamped on the receiver near the magazine well.

But yea $800 is a little hight. Last year in feb ( I know different times) I bout one for $450. That said they are very nice sturdy light weight rifles with minimal issues. Most commonly the muzzle break has a crappy weld that well let the break wobble sometimes causing baffle strikes or key holing. Not a difficult issue to remedy, and well worth the effort to fix as the shorter barrels make a more ridged platform and great accuracy. Also if you decide to go SBR all it takes is the stamp, remove muzzle break and PRESTO 12" SBR AK!

Edited by poolingmyignorance

^^ This rifle does in fact have an SA serial number, thank you for clearing that up. I am willing to trade for other guns, but I am not willing to trade where I have to fork over cash or accomodate the trader. Feel free to message me an offer, worse I can say is no thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.