12 replies to this topic

#1 YARP

YARP

Citizen

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:01 AM

I'm always interested as to what folks decide to load themselves down with and how they attach it, so what's on your belt line for a fighting load out?
Interested in reviews of good soft gear as well as the crappy stuff!

#2 Captain Hero

Captain Hero

Dont Give Up The Ship!

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,188 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:45 AM

Ok. I'll get some pics later when I get home from work.

Captain hero u always have a slutty avatar, u don't get laid do u u fat fuckin retard. Serve ur fucking country and suck a dick.

#3 Nailbomb

Nailbomb

Plague-Bearer

• Volunteer Moderator
  • 6,387 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:51 AM

26-4545.jpg

Thats it for me, Not too big on strapping stuff to my waist, would restrict movement with the vest on.

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen.
Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945
"I've always felt that the real horror is next door to us, that the scariest monsters are our neighbors."
George A. Romero

#4 YARP

YARP

Citizen

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:30 AM

I think we're total opposites Nailbomb, I've never been a big fan of chest rigs or anything drop leg. To each his own I suppose!

I'm currently running an HSGI cobra riggers belt with 4 Taco rifle pouches, and a Marz tactical combat medic pouch (holds 3 more mags) followed up with a role poly dump pouch. Still trying to figure out how to attach my BK&T utility knife.
http://www.knivesplu...CM-BK3-BKT.HTML

#5 Syndicate

Syndicate

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:31 PM

Typically wear jeans so here's that set up

Right hand front pocket:  Wallet and change

Change pocket (right side): Leatherman Charge T-Ti w/pocket clip

Left hand front pocket: Phone, space pen, chapstick, and a pocket clipped Microtech Combat Troodon

Left side first belt loop carabiner holding a single 123 3 brightness setting Fenix.  

Left side Safariland double stack sideways mag holder Velcroed in front of the belt loop that would be in the middle of the jeans just above and offset left of my pocket.

CZ-75D PCR in Don Hume cordovan leather iwb holster held in my jeans over the front right pocket.

Everything is super quick and easy to access and use.  I've tried many different ways etc, but this is the least bulky feeling, most comfortable, and most concealed set up.

If "elitist" just means "not the dumbest motherfucker in the room," I'll be an elitist! (From Get Your War On!)

ADD is a hoax. There’s no scientific and then there was a car chase, and ooh, I gotta go pee, then this guy, you’re funny! Yesterday I lemonade

#6 Captain Hero

Captain Hero

Dont Give Up The Ship!

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,188 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:34 PM

The only thing I have is this. Its about all I want on my belt. I dont run an actual vest, but this keeps the pistol right where I like it.

Attached File  WP_20130530_004.jpg   158.56KB   2 downloads

Captain hero u always have a slutty avatar, u don't get laid do u u fat fuckin retard. Serve ur fucking country and suck a dick.

#7 Lupin8or

Lupin8or

I like weapons. And beer.

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:15 PM

I use a bison belt to tote around my pistol and my sog multitool. It works pretty well and is strong enough to hold up my machete as well when need be.

#8 Matthew Hopkins

Matthew Hopkins

Top Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,120 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:26 PM

What's on your belt line?

a couple extra hole for the buckle. haha.gif

Edited by Matthew Hopkins, 30 June 2013 - 08:26 PM.

• Scott Kenny likes this

#9 Capt Nemo

Capt Nemo

Citizen

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:49 PM

Standard TA-50.  What I had in the military to fight with!

Or my modded ALSE vest which I also wore.

#10 Scott Kenny

Scott Kenny

Executive Member

• PipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:03 PM

What's on your belt line?

a couple extra hole for the buckle. haha.gif

Fortunately, mine are going the right direction!

• BpS12 likes this
Yes, that is my real name. I don't say anything here that I wouldn't say to your face, and I don't care what 'Big Brother' knows about my interests.

Real names on a forum cut down on flame wars.

#11 BpS12

BpS12

Citizen

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:44 AM

Oops.

Edited by BpS12, 30 October 2013 - 10:54 AM.

"Faith is OF the Individual, Religion is FOR the Community. Unfortunately, Religion OFTEN tramples over Faith."
"Ignorance is simply not knowing. Stupidity is knowing and choosing not to act accordingly."
"Look back ONLY to learn, NEVER to regret."
"From his weapons away, No one should ever stir one step upon the field. For no one knows, when need might have, of a sudden, a man of his weapon." Odin from the Havamal

#12 BpS12

BpS12

Citizen

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:51 AM

That depends on what's going on and at what point in the scenario. For short term/first stage SHTF, I'll be running my EDC(2nd pic below, add a 4" liner lock blade).

As things progress, I'll eventually run my "Battle Belt"(1st pic) around the house/camp. The Rothco padded molle belt seems bulky but snugs down quite comfy. It's set up to run mostly pistol but have space for a couple of rifle or shotgun mags as well.

The SAW gunners pouch is my gas mask. My AO has a gas pipeline nearby as well as a couple R&R tracks. And my daughters is even worse. Chem spills/fires suck.

I have dump pouches on every tier of my system as I don't train to drop my mags. No longer being Mil/LE, I don't have taxpayer funded resupply so I figure what I got is all I get.

The little pouch is typical GI bandage and first aid. And I have a couple of double strap drop leg panels that quick attach, if needed.

Attached Files

Edited by BpS12, 30 October 2013 - 11:01 AM.

"Faith is OF the Individual, Religion is FOR the Community. Unfortunately, Religion OFTEN tramples over Faith."
"Ignorance is simply not knowing. Stupidity is knowing and choosing not to act accordingly."
"Look back ONLY to learn, NEVER to regret."
"From his weapons away, No one should ever stir one step upon the field. For no one knows, when need might have, of a sudden, a man of his weapon." Odin from the Havamal

#13 macbeau

macbeau

Pawn on the two-way range of life

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:37 PM

Standard TA-50.  What I had in the military to fight with!

Or my modded ALSE vest which I also wore.

That depends on what's going on and at what point in the scenario. For short term/first stage SHTF, I'll be running my EDC(2nd pic below, add a 4" liner lock blade).

As things progress, I'll eventually run my "Battle Belt"(1st pic) around the house/camp. The Rothco padded molle belt seems bulky but snugs down quite comfy. It's set up to run mostly pistol but have space for a couple of rifle or shotgun mags as well.

The SAW gunners pouch is my gas mask. My AO has a gas pipeline nearby as well as a couple R&R tracks. And my daughters is even worse. Chem spills/fires suck.

I have dump pouches on every tier of my system as I don't train to drop my mags. No longer being Mil/LE, I don't have taxpayer funded resupply so I figure what I got is all I get.

The little pouch is typical GI bandage and first aid. And I have a couple of double strap drop leg panels that quick attach, if needed.

^^^

An amalgamation of the above.

ALICE and HARRIS vest  and MOLLE hybrid.

"Inside every liberal is an American trying to get out." -- Macbeau (2004)

"Don't talk to me about naval tradition. It's nothing but rum, sodomy and the lash." -- Sir Winston Churchill (1943)

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country," --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, DC. (1991)

"Statistics in the hands of an liberal are like a lamp-post to a drunk - they're used more for support than illumination." -- Bill Sangster (1989)

"We have four boxes used to guarantee our liberty: The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box". -- Ambrose Bierce (1887)

Good judgement comes from experience.
Experience comes from bad judgement.
- Unknown...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users