What's on your belt line?

I'm always interested as to what folks decide to load themselves down with and how they attach it, so what's on your belt line for a fighting load out?

Interested in reviews of good soft gear as well as the crappy stuff!

I think we're total opposites Nailbomb, I've never been a big fan of chest rigs or anything drop leg. To each his own I suppose!

I'm currently running an HSGI cobra riggers belt with 4 Taco rifle pouches, and a Marz tactical combat medic pouch (holds 3 more mags) followed up with a role poly dump pouch. Still trying to figure out how to attach my BK&T utility knife.

http://www.knivesplus.com/CM-BK3-BKT.HTML

Typically wear jeans so here's that set up

Right hand front pocket: Wallet and change

Change pocket (right side): Leatherman Charge T-Ti w/pocket clip

Left hand front pocket: Phone, space pen, chapstick, and a pocket clipped Microtech Combat Troodon

Left side first belt loop carabiner holding a single 123 3 brightness setting Fenix.

Left side Safariland double stack sideways mag holder Velcroed in front of the belt loop that would be in the middle of the jeans just above and offset left of my pocket.

CZ-75D PCR in Don Hume cordovan leather iwb holster held in my jeans over the front right pocket.

Everything is super quick and easy to access and use. I've tried many different ways etc, but this is the least bulky feeling, most comfortable, and most concealed set up.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

That depends on what's going on and at what point in the scenario. For short term/first stage SHTF, I'll be running my EDC(2nd pic below, add a 4" liner lock blade).

As things progress, I'll eventually run my "Battle Belt"(1st pic) around the house/camp. The Rothco padded molle belt seems bulky but snugs down quite comfy. It's set up to run mostly pistol but have space for a couple of rifle or shotgun mags as well.

The SAW gunners pouch is my gas mask. My AO has a gas pipeline nearby as well as a couple R&R tracks. And my daughters is even worse. Chem spills/fires suck.

I have dump pouches on every tier of my system as I don't train to drop my mags. No longer being Mil/LE, I don't have taxpayer funded resupply so I figure what I got is all I get.

The little pouch is typical GI bandage and first aid. And I have a couple of double strap drop leg panels that quick attach, if needed.

post-15573-0-12523000-1383148895_thumb.jpg

post-15573-0-99963500-1383148907_thumb.jpg

Edited by BpS12
  • 2 weeks later...

Standard TA-50.  What I had in the military to fight with!

Or my modded ALSE vest which I also wore.

That depends on what's going on and at what point in the scenario. For short term/first stage SHTF, I'll be running my EDC(2nd pic below, add a 4" liner lock blade).

As things progress, I'll eventually run my "Battle Belt"(1st pic) around the house/camp. The Rothco padded molle belt seems bulky but snugs down quite comfy. It's set up to run mostly pistol but have space for a couple of rifle or shotgun mags as well.

The SAW gunners pouch is my gas mask. My AO has a gas pipeline nearby as well as a couple R&R tracks. And my daughters is even worse. Chem spills/fires suck.

I have dump pouches on every tier of my system as I don't train to drop my mags. No longer being Mil/LE, I don't have taxpayer funded resupply so I figure what I got is all I get.

The little pouch is typical GI bandage and first aid. And I have a couple of double strap drop leg panels that quick attach, if needed.

^^^

An amalgamation of the above.

ALICE and HARRIS vest  and MOLLE hybrid.