I want to thank all of my fellow bro's here who have served, and those currently doing time. But more importantly I want to give a special thanks to those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice. May you all live forever in the hearts of those you loved.

post-32793-0-36899700-1369424438_thumb.jpg

post-32793-0-04230300-1369424420.jpg

post-32793-0-25574300-1369424464_thumb.jpg

post-32793-0-79109000-1369424520.jpg

post-32793-0-24744700-1369424577.jpg

post-32793-0-99544600-1369424595.jpg

post-32793-0-19153000-1369424621.jpg

• Like 7
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want to thank all of my fellow bro's here who have served, and those currently doing time. But more importantly I want to give a special thanks to those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice. May you

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."   ...and most of America d

Posted Images

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

...and most of America doesn't appreciate the gift.

The Duke understood....

Rest in peace, my brothers in arms.

• Like 5

post-32793-0-78515900-1369433750_thumb.jpg

From the 101st Airborne during Korea, Fuck you SamM. You disgust me with your whole thought process. I hope the mods leave this thread here so the whole forum can see what a fucktard you really are.

• Like 3

Soldier’s Creed

I am an American Soldier.

I am a warrior and a member of a team.

I serve the people of the United States, and live the Army Values.

I will always place the mission first.

I will never accept defeat.

I will never quit.

I will never leave a fallen comrade.

I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills.

I always maintain my arms, my equipment and myself.

I am an expert and I am a professional.

I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy, the enemies of the United States of America in close combat.

I am a guardian of freedom and the American way of life.

I am an American Soldier.

To those who have served, those who are serving, and those who have given everything...........

Thank you from the deepest parts of my soul.........

rtw

p.s.

thank you tritium

Edited by read_the_wall
  • Like 3

To SamM and any other Military bashing fucktards, FUCK YOU! Unless you have been there and done that, you have no idea what you are even talking about. To my fellow Veterans, thanks for signing that blank check and being part of the team, have a great weekend, and never forget our Brothers in Arms who made the ultimate sacrifice. This is their weekend, not the Indy 500's. To my fallen comrades, RIP, see you in Valhalla.

I am an Airborne trooper, a Paratrooper!

I am an elite trooper, a sky trooper, a shock trooper, a spearhead trooper.

I blaze the way to far flung goals behind, before, above the foe's line.

My goal in peace and war is to succeed in any mission of the day or die if it needs to be in the try.

I am the Airborne!

• Like 4

Happy Memorial Day. May all who are serving and who have served always be remembered and never be forgotten.

May SamM get a bunch of blanket parties on a daily basis.

Pretty sure he already did.

• Like 1

SamM

Just replace Lincoln F. Stern with your name

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHgMsvpFm08

Your angle is completely fucked up, karma is a bitch. Hope you can handle the boomerang.

Back to the OP.

For those who have served, THANK YOU. For those who have given the ultimate sacrifice. I nor anyone else will be able to thank you enough. We will keep your memory alive.

Edited by Dad2142Dad
  • Like 2
This was my namesake, my uncle, my father's youngest brother, died in Service WWII, I am very proud to have his name.

Martin, Arnold 20 Mar 1923 6 Oct 1944 "Ohio Staff Sgt 117 Inf, 30 Inf Div"

My father and two of his other brothers also served in WWII, they all came home.

Fuck you sam, I hope your soul rots in hell for all eternity.

Edited by AA re-cvrd
  • Like 2

People have already given the man the retorts he merits, so I'll offer this.

Even if one disagrees with where the military is sent, one can still admire it, and those in it.

I favor a much more isolationist stance than we have now, and that is partially because I don't

want my people shot at for no reason. However, that does not mean that what they do now

has no reason; far from it.

I will always thank a veteran, and respect him by default. Some veterans believe their military

service makes them better than the rest of us, so I have had to retract my respect a few times,

on an individual basis. However, that's for Veterans' Day.

Memorial Day is for those that didn't make it home. It doesn't matter what they were like; they could've

been a lousy human being, but by giving all, they are redeemed of all, and are the best of Americans.

If you give your life for a lost cause, or an ill advised cause, you still gave your life, and that is forever

beyond reproach. I've got a WWII veterans casket flag on my living room wall and look at it now.

He didn't die in the war, but a big American flag, his, reminds me of how to think of things like this.

My mom continually wants to put flowers on my dads grave at Memorial Day. I continually tell her NO FUCKING WAY! He did not serve. He is not a Veteran. He doesn't deserve flowers on Memorial Day. She just doesn't fucking get it. She thinks it's a time of mourning for all. Yeah, he is my dad. But he is not a Veteran. She pisses me off with her stupidity. THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT HAVE SERVED, THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT ARE SERVING! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SACRIFICES.

this is not a theme for you to cuss for yourself.

Heres to our Fathers, our Brothers, and even our Sisters. Let the fallen not be forgotten.

I have known a great many folks that are worthy of the term "warrior". this weekend is the days that I shall drink with them, and remember them all, as if they never left.

I remember our allies, our comrades, during dark days. many have made the sacrifice so that we may be here and talk on this forum.

I will celebrate our friends, our families, and our kin. here is to the folks that left it all behind, so that we might have a better life.

Lord, may their sacrifice not be made in vain.

I remember you.

• Like 1

i just wanna thank those who gave the good fight. I often feel its not fair, and its not. too many men have gave their life and for me thats something. But for this asshole, im not going to give him a worthy shot. You boys herer know what we're doing a good thing. Thank god for our great men here. Thanks bros, and thanks for our greatness in all its gloryl

To SamM and any other Military bashing fucktards, FUCK YOU! Unless you have been there and done that, you have no idea what you are even talking about. To my fellow Veterans, thanks for signing that blank check and being part of the team, have a great weekend, and never forget our Brothers in Arms who made the ultimate sacrifice. This is their weekend, not the Indy 500's. To my fallen comrades, RIP, see you in Valhalla.

I am an Airborne trooper, a Paratrooper!

I am an elite trooper, a sky trooper, a shock trooper, a spearhead trooper.

I blaze the way to far flung goals behind, before, above the foe's line.

My goal in peace and war is to succeed in any mission of the day or die if it needs to be in the try.

I am the Airborne!

fuckin A.

• Like 1

I give my heartfelt and sincere thanks to those that sacrificed for my freedom. You are not now, and will never be, forgotten.

I will raise my glass high to our patriots that have served, and very sadly those that have fallen, protecting all of us!

Don't let the BS get to you, Vets... You guys are the real patriots and heroes of America. I'm humbled by your service! 032.gif

• Like 2

Veterans Day is in November. Memorial Day is for honoring those who sacrificed their life to defend our freedom. Thanks for supporting our troops, but this day is for remembering those that have fallen.

memorialday_zps27c5f294.jpg

By the way, from 1775 to 2013, there have been 848,438 combat deaths. 1,321,887 total Military deaths.

Edited by Corbin
  • Like 2

this is not a theme for you to cuss for yourself.

Heres to our Fathers, our Brothers, and even our Sisters. Let the fallen not be forgotten.

I have known a great many folks that are worthy of the term "warrior". this weekend is the days that I shall drink with them, and remember them all, as if they never left.

I remember our allies, our comrades, during dark days. many have made the sacrifice so that we may be here and talk on this forum.

I will celebrate our friends, our families, and our kin. here is to the folks that left it all behind, so that we might have a better life.

Lord, may their sacrifice not be made in vain.

I remember you.

Well said Ben!

Our freedom was gained through their awesome sacrifice, and is sustained through many of you who have served this great nation and her people, I honor you as well, thank you all from the bottom of my heart for this great gift of freedom. Have a great holiday weekend.

• Like 1

Here is to my late Father who was a Iwo Jima vet and a retired E-9 Petty Officer. He taught me to be a Man and cried for me when I left for the service.I miss you Dad! I wish I could talk to you, just to hear you voice.

• Like 2