Shorten Saiga 223 butt stock legally in NY

Rule #1Look harder ! its your butt.

Rule #2 it always your butt Look harder

Rule #3 Look back to Rule #1 and #2

That's good stuff.

The best thing to do I believe is to somehow caught the plastic polymer factory sport stocks I currently have, or just get them from Amazon, which I believe they offer, relatively cheap. If anybody lives on Long Island New York, and wishes to help me, I am glad to pay for your time and effort. Or if anybody has such stocks, and are willing to cut them, and ship them to me, again I'm willing to pay for your time and effort.

Thank you

I've got an extra factory stock I'll sell you? Came off a .308 but should work for .223 and if I'm not mistaken you have a .308 as well correct? I'd sell it for 35 plus shipping. PM of your interested.

I would try to cut it down and use a slip on recoil pad. You you might be able to grind or sand down on the old butt plate to make it fit the cut down but stock and glue it in place.

I'll look at mine web I get home and see if I think I could cut it down and glue the plate back on for you then sell it to you. Is switching the butt stock beyond your abilities?

I've got an extra factory stock I'll sell you? Came off a .308 but should work for .223 and if I'm not mistaken you have a .308 as well correct? I'd sell it for 35 plus shipping. PM of your interested.

I would try to cut it down and use a slip on recoil pad. You you might be able to grind or sand down on the old butt plate to make it fit the cut down but stock and glue it in place.

I'll look at mine web I get home and see if I think I could cut it down and glue the plate back on for you then sell it to you. Is switching the butt stock beyond your abilities?

Sent you a PM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would prefer to hope the whole goddamned thing is rendered null and void in the upcoming court case... and we wont have to worry about ANY of this shit!!!! Lets all pray and keep our fingers crossed that common sense and logic WILL PREVAIL!!!!!

:smoke:

+1.

I was really hoping someone was going to sink fucko's boat in the recent thing up to Indian Lake. It didn't happen, and the news coverage and pictures sickened me.

• 2 weeks later...

I would prefer to hope the whole goddamned thing is rendered null and void in the upcoming court case... and we wont have to worry about ANY of this shit!!!! Lets all pray and keep our fingers crossed that common sense and logic WILL PREVAIL!!!!!

000.gif

I don't want to be pessimistic. I just believe that they have the upper hand, and that they're going to prevail, in the long run, because they are turning the minds of the majority of Americans into mosh slowly but surely. Solely in my humble opinion, and with no offense meant to anyone, ever, in any way, whatsoever.