Finally finished Kushnapup job!

I Finally Finished The Kushnapup Stock Installation On This 410 For A.customer, And Don't Care To Do Another One!

I Have Done Several In 12 Gauge, But This Was My First,And LAST! The 12 Gauge Shottys Are Pretty Much A Drop In, But This Bullpup Is Not Made ToEasily Fit A.410 ! A WHOLE LOT of.fitting With A Dremel, Prett Much A Pain In The Buttocks,.But I Will Have To Admit That It Is A Fun Little Shotty! Very Manageable, A Fun One To Shoot.

post-14474-0-94569900-1369602860_thumb.jpg

post-14474-0-05490800-1369602909_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

UncleJake, just waiting for the drill & tap for my rail, & I will be ready to roll! I certainly appreciate your assistance. Your advice and the OUTSTANDING write up and pics & video by Kurokaze most assuredly made this possible for an OLD novice like me. Many thanks, my friend!

Can't wait to see the fruits of your labor!! I was very little help, you did it yourself. And I wholeheartedly agree with you about Kurokaze's work...he has helped a many of us tackle this project!

NOW, the question is...what do you think you will do with the S-12? Feel up to a conversion on it? I know you said it is too much on your shoulder, but they are fun to do, and more than a little addictive! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I just purchased the kushnapup kit and I have to admit that I don't see any way to make it work.  The screw hole for the front forearm does not line up with the screw hole in the kushnapup.  So there's no way to attach kushnapup frame to the barrel.  See attached a photo.  Any suggestions?

I just found a thread that addresses this same situation so, it looks like I have a lot of grinding and fitting to do.

post-38987-0-15749100-1399852267_thumb.jpg

Edited by Themajickman
  • 1 month later...

Just received the Kushnapup kit for for my 410.   From reading about the conversion process on this forum, YouTube, and the Bullpup forum, it looks like I'll have lots of challenges, fitting, cutting, bumping and grinding.  I'm not that mechanically inclined.  Every time I pick up a tool I get blood on something.  Appreciate all your tips and hints and will probably be back with lots of questions.

Thanks, Guy