Mini revolvers. lol. WHEN the HELL did they get so fucking expensive? WOW! I wanted to buy my nephew one for his BirthDay after seeing it in a magazine. There was no price listed. HOLY SHIT! OVER $400 dollars! when I went to their website. Went to Gunbrokers thinking it would be several hundred dollars cheaper. HOLY SHIT! HIGHER than retail suggested price! lol. WTF? I bought mine for $100 or so in the late 80's, and thought it was high. I have the discontinued folding holster/hand grip thing. The sidewinders are the high ones, the regular ones are around $200. but the folding "cool" grip has been discontinued. I'm an old fart, officially yesterday (turned 50) But, DAMN! It's a little bitty dinky gun. Fucking Glocks are not much more. I don't get it. Sticker shock rant over.

The Long Rifle flip holster has not been available for about 10 years (the cylinder cutout and covers barrel to tip ) But the Mag flip holster will work on the LR they offer it @ 239$ with the flip in LR on NAA site . .

As for price yup my LR cost me just over 100$

At two different shows i picked up a Mag model for 125$ 5 years ago and then the next show a Mag w/ LR cylinder in the factory case for 150$( an heir and a spare or NY reload ) both are the 1 1/4" barrel (long standard)

The NAA service policy is superb,my original LR went to friend ,he sent it in for service they upgraded the cylinder to the "new" safety cylinder( hammer notches between the rounds) and it only cost him shipping to them !

I carry one every day (Mag /Flip holster).

I believe my buddy paid around $250 for his .22 mag circa 2000 (perhaps he overpaid?)... The current price seems to reflect the times...

I'll say this for that gun though, it's the loudest .22, and possibly handgun, on Earth! 027.gif

I'd think there's much more machine time on that mini revolver than a glock or the like.

Have you seen the new one with flip out cylinder? That's pretty cool. If I got one I'd have to get the .22 short model. It's the smallest repeating gun in the world, then get the belt buckle just to say I did.