My boy and I went to the Tanner gun show yesterday. Was more irritating than anything. Fuckers were asking way over LGS prices. We had both worked a lot of hours this week and were in just the right mood to fuck with people and laugh in their faces at their prices on just about everything. I gave a guy a ton of shit over a $45 Pmag. We didn't make any friends that's for sure. By the same token, neither did they. More people walking out empty handed than I've ever seen at a show.

Anyhow, we came across this booth and this guy had some cool garage type posters of scantily clad wimmin, shirts, hat's blah blah blah. It took me a minute to catch on to what was actually on the shirts as it just looked like camo to me. Turned out to be nekkid lady siloette's (sp?) in the camo which I thought were actually really well done and kinda cool. He was also the most reasonable priced person in the building and a nice guy to boot.

I'm pretty sure this is their site. Either way, basically the same product. I like my shirts with pockets and he didn't have any, but if he has them on the website, I'mma order a couple for fun.

Here ya go....

http://www.morningwoodcamo.com/

greenJeep.jpg

One of his many stickers. This would go nicely on my tool box.

a64736b137950667fffc7e_s.jpg

• Like 2

were in just the right mood to fuck with people and laugh in their faces at their prices on just about everything.

yeah, you and your boy just might want to seek medial help for that. haha.gif

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

were in just the right mood to fuck with people and laugh in their faces at their prices on just about everything.

yeah, you and your boy just might want to seek medial help for that. haha.gif

I'll PM "The 4th Doctor" to see if he can hook me up wit sum o' dat yo...

BTW... We weren't the one's that needed help. Those fuckers selling 100 rounds of 22LR for $18 dollars definitely were bat shit crazy and need to be commited.

Very cool John, Ive never seen these before. Might have to get a shirt or two.

I think they are a great conversation piece. I really didn't notice it till I stared at it for a minute.

Gun shows are a total waste of time and money now, I don't go anymore.

The two biggest things I look forward to at the gunshow in town here is the bumperstickers guy and the best slider cheeseburgers I've ever eaten!
Yeppers, And Watchin Yahoos Get Taken, Or About To Be Before I Tell Them What The Stuff Sells For Elsewhere.;)