So I went to Sao Paulo Brasil for 10 days (NSFW) no nudity

I had not been their in about 25 years, and boy has it changed it got real big, more pollution, tons of more cars, buildings going up everywhere, many foreign companies going to this place.... Well I found out that their government revoked everyone’s carry permit or even permit to have in ones home.... Not a right in this country, so I said to a friend of mine "it is only the bad guys the police and the military that have guns" he said no that the military does not have guns, I asked what? of course they do, he responded well they have guns but no bullets to put in them!!!

shocked.gif Sound familiar?

Anyhow, I smoke and had to buy some smokes, their campaign to stop smoking is below....

DSCN3348.jpg

DSCN3347.jpg

I need a smoke BRB....

Edited by 308saiga

I had not been their in about 25 years, and boy has it changed it got real big, more pollution, tons of more cars, buildings going up everywhere, many foreign companies going to this place.... Well I found out that their government revoked everyone’s carry permit or even permit to have in ones home.... Not a right in this country, so I said to a friend of mine "it is only the bad guys the police and the military that have guns" he said no that the military does not have guns, I asked what? of course they do, he responded well they have guns but no bullets to put in them!!!

shocked.gif Sound familiar?

Well, well.......now we know why obongo was so itchy to get in there, he'll be their king when he's done with us.

I used to got to Sao Paulo, 2-3 times a year, beautiful country. My friends would not allow me out by myself for fear of me not coming home alive. The Police have bullets and clubs, don't let anyone shit you. Most of the good, if you want to call it that, shooting was done on the hi-way between Rio and Sao Paulo, between 2 rival gangs. Marzio wouldn't take me to Rio (beaches) because of it. But Sao Paulo is one nice place to visit. Regular Joe's are not allowed to own firearms, that is true, and every time I send them a picture of a new toy, they all have a dieing duck fit. I have extended invitations to my friends to come visit and stay with us for a while and shoot anything they'd like, even take them to Knob Creek if timing is right. They have also offered my a job with their company down there, but I've told them I'll only take it, IF I can bring my toys, but that ain't going to happen.

When I was in Spain (and still smoked), all the packs of cigarettes just said in giant print: SMOKING KILLS

Nv2oqTM.jpg

I loved those damn Fortuna cigarettes though, and people smoked like damn chimneys there. I remember seeing a woman smoking in a grocery store while strolling her baby. It's why a lot of European women go downhill in looks FAST after about 25.

I'mma go have a smoke and think about how that picture has nothing to do with smoking.

This would have been better...

Oral-Cancer-7.jpg

I can see Alfred Hitchcock on his face!

AAAAAAHHH I SEE IT!!! Good eye.

That looks more like a diabetes related foot problem.

Agreed, I have never heard that smoking could cause this...

I used to got to Sao Paulo, 2-3 times a year, beautiful country. My friends would not allow me out by myself for fear of me not coming home alive. The Police have bullets and clubs, don't let anyone shit you. Most of the good, if you want to call it that, shooting was done on the hi-way between Rio and Sao Paulo, between 2 rival gangs. Marzio wouldn't take me to Rio (beaches) because of it. But Sao Paulo is one nice place to visit. Regular Joe's are not allowed to own firearms, that is true, and every time I send them a picture of a new toy, they all have a dieing duck fit. I have extended invitations to my friends to come visit and stay with us for a while and shoot anything they'd like, even take them to Knob Creek if timing is right. They have also offered my a job with their company down there, but I've told them I'll only take it, IF I can bring my toys, but that ain't going to happen.

The thing is, they have a law that states human rights, and if a minor robs you, kills you or causes bodly harm they are still set free as if nothing occured....

I have a cousin who is the Minister of the Federal Justice of SP (Jose Eduardo Cardozo) another (his ex-wife - my blood cousin) Dr Sandra Jardim who is the State Criminal Procecuter of SP, I asked them what if I had to defend myself and kill one of the perps? They both stated "Leave the seen"..