Fully loaded ammo belt question

A guy by my house is selling 7 ammo belts all with 50 rounds of 7.62 ammonloaded ready to shoot can I shoot this out of my saiga or ak with the stock set up? He only wants 100$ for it all is it a good price and can I shot it out of a stock set up?

A guy by my house is selling 7 ammo belts all with 50 rounds of 7.62 ammonloaded ready to shoot can I shoot this out of my saiga or ak with the stock set up?

belted x39, if he also has the RPD drum to go with that, then that is killer deal. you can sell the drums with 2-50 round belt (RPD drum come with 2-50 round belts) for 50 bucks ea. if he doesn't have the drum, youcan try to sell the RPD belts

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

I've picked up 500rds over the past week from the Walmart by me for 25¢ a round. Of course, there's a 3 box limit, so it helps to brings friends.

I assumed because it was belted that it was 308.

I've picked up 500rds over the past week from the Walmart by me for 25¢ a round. Of course, there's a 3 box limit, so it helps to brings friends.

Its people like you and the local gunshops buying up the ammo and scalping it that only worsen the ammo situation.

Its people like you and the local gunshops buying up the ammo and scalping it that only worsen the ammo situation.

How did his post suggest he is scalping at all? He simply said you can find the ammo. For all anyone knows he is shooting what he bought. The only thing he said was you can get more if you have people to help you buy it. I dont blame him.

Dont be a dickhead for no reason. Go shit on Boba debt if you want to shit on some one. Not the person just trying to get enough ammo to shoot. Im an asshole, but at least im not a dumb ass like you.

by all means, if im wrong. Please explain to us all how he is worsening the ammo situation by buying ammo when he needs it. Because your post sure makes you look like an idiot.

How many times have you been banned now anyways? I was thinking it was at least 2 so far.

Edited by Chevyman097
  • Like 2

I've never sold a single round of ammo in my life. As Chevyman said, everything I buy gets shot or stashed, with the exception of the few times I've given some away.

Didnt say he was scapling it, just alluding to the fact that the 'bring your friends and bleed the supply dry' method is also used by scalpers as well. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

Ive never been banned, Chevy.

Sorry, it just irks me because when people do that the rest of us get no access to the local ammo supply unless we go to a gun shop and literally pay double for it. But i digress, its not worth arguing over so as previously stated, my apologies.

Speaking of Herters, I bought some a year or so ago when it was 3.99 a box. Just got around to shooting it the other day. Not bad. A little dirty, and average about 1 FTF per box. Good range stuff I guess.