Alright so now you're making me want to start smoking again, so fuck you all and this thread.

bad_egg.gif

I don't know how old the longest lived Surgeon General was (quick Google search didn't turn it up), but George Burns smoked at least one cigar and had at least one glass of scotch every day and he lived to be 100. So guess who I'm taking my health advice from?

• 2 weeks later...

Alright so now you're making me want to start smoking again, so fuck you all and this thread.

bad_egg.gif

I don't know how old the longest lived Surgeon General was (quick Google search didn't turn it up), but George Burns smoked at least one cigar and had at least one glass of scotch every day and he lived to be 100. So guess who I'm taking my health advice from?

LOL.... I was born with more health problems than George Burns died with. Your logic has failed.

The one thing that would get me smoking again would be any cigar shown on this thread ( Swisher Sweet NOT).

Something about how the well aged outer leaf being mixed with every thing else that becomes heaven to the senses.

That's why I don't anymore.

Edited by jerry52

My youngest got me a humidor and some cigars for Christmas last year. Now it's turning into another freakin' hobby. I went through cigar forums and reviews, but I'd like to hear what you guys like.

. . . The "5 Vegas Gold" is a pretty good smoke.

What are your preferred stogies? Low end AND high end? 000.gif

@ Yeodetool -- Sorry that I've arrived late to this party. 021.gif

Damn. . . a few weeks ago I threw away almost a dozen 5 Vegas Golds just to make room in my humidor for a recent order of Liga Privada No.9's that I received. Anyway. . .

My two absolute favs are God of Fire Carlito, and My Father Le Bijou. The God of Fires are somewhat expensive. . . but worth it to my palate. (I'm able to score the God of Fires once to twice a year, courtesy of cigarbid.com.)

Speaking of humidors, mine was custom made out of hickory, pictured below:

DSC09968.jpg

OldHickoryhumidorbyWaxingMoonWood00.jpg

Looks Awesome Gary

• Like 1