RMR specific AK mount and BRAVO MOUNT for Aimpoint T1/H1

Why not get the standard picatinny/weaver mount and mount it onto the dust cover rail. Either that or wait the couple weeks till Chaos launches their quad rail and then mount it forward of the carrier where most AK style weapons mount optics.

Why not get the standard picatinny/weaver mount and mount it onto the dust cover rail. Either that or wait the couple weeks till Chaos launches their quad rail and then mount it forward of the carrier where most AK style weapons mount optics.

The Chaos Rail seems nice.

I'd love to have one custom made ground down for weight.

A modular Chaos V12 rail would be very sweet.

I have funds, if you can make me a modular one!

I love modular things.

The idea is out there for anyone that can do it.

post-45130-0-04181700-1369870395_thumb.jpg

post-45130-0-96398700-1369870642.jpg

post-45130-0-71891100-1369870652_thumb.jpg

Edited by GreatLakesMolot

If you wanted modular that badly i do not see why you couldnt have the rails milled off at a shop somewhere. Then choose what rail types you like for their modularity and have them drill it to be compatible with them.

You could leave the top rail as is and then mill the rest and drill the other areas in whatever interval you like. The top rail aection is supposed to match up to their forth coming replacement dust cover rail so i would leave it so they would match plus there is no reaspn for a modular top rail, but thats my opinion.

I would assume you could have ot milled and drilled on a press pretty reasonable so factoring the cost of the initial rail you would probably be in about $225 and would have a "look i did it first" on the forums which is priceless here. Plus it would probably be badass and you could put your name beside Chaos as the manufacturer.