Tactical Gear Survey - Chance to win a 20 Round Promag Drum

Help us help you

Strike Hard Gear is expanding it's Saiga12 gear offerings. We want our designs to reflect your needs and seek your input.

The link below leads to a quick survey we hope you'll take a minute or two to fill out. Nothing private is asked, just your forum handle or email to track names for the drawing.

***Link Removed***

For the drawing we are giving away one slightly used promag 20 Round SAI-06 drum (State restrictions apply) I say "slightly used" because it will only be used as sizing sample for an upcoming drum pouch.

***Please only one entry per household, not only does it make the drawing fair but also it gives us better results.

The Drum will be sent to the winner 4-5 weeks after the survey closes and we are done prototyping the pouches. If restrictions prevent you from receiving the drum then you have the option to gift or sell it to someone else.

Mods - I placed it here for maximum exposure, in two weeks (June 5th) I'll kill the thread (unless it dies a natural death sooner) and retreat to the Strike Hard Gear section.

Thanks everyone, we look forward to being your go-to SAIGA tactical gear supplier!

Sweet! You guys are only about 20 min south of me. You specialize in Saiga stuff or?

Our focus is gear for combloc weapons. Saiga12 is next in development then we'll probably do something for the .308

Cool, I'll keep watching your posts.are you planning on having a storefront eventually? I like there's someone local doing AK things.

So are you in the process of becoming a business member? It is always nice to have more options for gear. IMO, options to carry stick mags trump drums. I would only use a drum for competitions that allow it, and it would probably be my starter if allowed, then switching to stick mags.

So are you in the process of becoming a business member? It is always nice to have more options for gear. IMO, options to carry stick mags trump drums. I would only use a drum for competitions that allow it, and it would probably be my starter if allowed, then switching to stick mags.

Yes we are. We even have a section at the bottom of the forum smile.png There's a 10% discount code hiding down there if anyone needs it.

• Like 1

I've been reading through some of the comments you guys have written on the survey I'm reminded of this quote:

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!
Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945

Just switch out the word Marine with Saiga shooter. Its going to be fun working with you guys :)

good luck with that syndicate. That will be a lot of weight on a skinny feed tower. Might be more worthwhile to make a fatter magwell for the MKA and build up the other mags.

you have to cut the drum and get a 2 round MKA mag it's easy enough to do, just sucks that it is 100% perm. Thus why if I win one and don't spend Drum $ + $30-40 for the MKA donor I will be more inclined to try it heh

Wow - June 5th already! Last call for anyone wanting to still participate: Link removed

We'll do the drawing tomorrow morning and post the user name or email address of the winner. In case of email address we'll mask part of it to ensure privacy/unusability.

Thanks everyone

• Like 1