Anyone Download the VEPR-12 Manual from Royal Tiger??

I didn't realize that it expired in 72 hrs and missed it. Did anyone DL it that could share it with me (all of us)? Thanks!

BTW: These guns are sweet. The two I got today are my third and fourth VEPR-12s and I can tell these will be the keepers. Love the ambi safety as well.

Edited by vette447

You're not missing out on anything. All I was able to download was a generic AK manual from IO inc. It didn't even show the Vepr 12. Mostly a bunch of obvious safety stuff like don't clean your rifle aimed at your forehead with a loaded mag installed. Then there was an illustrated field strip of an STG2000. I guess they figured it was close enough.

OK. I wonder why they did not come with VEPR-12 manuals like the Wolf imported guns? My other two full stock models came with manuals but those are both sold.

Mostly, at this point, I am interested to learn how to remove the safety in order to install a new trigger group. I am familiar with the operation on an AK safety lever but never had one with the ambi switch on the left side.

I missed that too at first. 72hrs?? But thankfully another member, ShadyVepr, saw my post & emailed me the manual. Thanks again ShadyVepr! I hoping it was an update to the manual about how to use the stock or ambi safety. But yeah it was only a generic io inc ak manual.

Surprising that these did not have a manual in the box- still waiting for mine to be delivered. The conspiracy side of me is wondering if they pulled the manuals because the original manuals stated that these include TWO mags.

Beem awhile since I read the manual maybe I can scan it over the weekend if I have the time.

I picked up my veper last night.

It had a 20ish page 5"x5" instuction booklet with a small 8"x10"ish folded exploded view. It aslo says it should have 2 mags and there was only 1 in the box :(

Other than that it was soaked in oil lol so a good cleaning and should be ready to rock.

I finally got around to inspecting my second Royal Tiger VEPR -12 and it had a hard copy of the manual serialized to the gun like my earlier VEPR-12s had. That is good news, however, the button on the folding mechanism and the safety lever are much tougher to actuate than my others.