Ricin letters to Michael Bloomberg, Mark Glaze

You all better stock up on your Reynolds... tinfoilhat.gif

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/30/nyregion/letter-sent-to-bloomberg-is-said-to-test-positive-for-ricin.html?_r=0

Two letters that contained threats to Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg — one addressed to him, the other to a lobbyist who works on his gun control campaign — have tested positive for the deadly poison ricin, the authorities said on Wednesday.

Both letters were identical in content, bore references to the debate over gun regulation and contained written threats to Mayor Bloomberg, Mr. Browne said. “It’s threatening, and it’s very clearly about one issue,” one official said of the letters.

Sad. I think it will give the banners more ammo, even if it is not good ammo.

While I wish he'd choke on a dick and die, I would not try to kill him or want anyone else to do so; even if it worked, it would just create a false martyr for the other side.

We need to keep a steady hand and not feed into their rhetoric that we are crazies.

lololol

Pretty sure most people don't eat threatening letters sent to them - since it's not harmful unless ingested or inhaled (or injected, I suppose), I'm not sure what the point would be.

It's all BULLSHIT psy-ops to get more funding. The fuck stain wants more protection so he has a union friend place the false flag evidence. The government over reaches and the stupid fucking sheep in that state say nothing.

If a gun owner were pissed with that fuck stain and wanted to cause dammage, they have much deadlier options. Everybody knows the old mail it in trick doesn't work. It's hollywood theatrics. Fucking bullshit.

I wish them no harm but wouldn't cry if that fuck stain died of poor health.

• Like 1

Been trying to find out if there is a way to trace a letter's PO of origin. I don't see anything directly saying they can, but the wording in the news makes me think they can. They are talking about knowing where it came from, and people known to send such letters.

Its got me believing it was a plant too.

Been trying to find out if there is a way to trace a letter's PO of origin. I don't see anything directly saying they can, but the wording in the news makes me think they can. They are talking about knowing where it came from, and people known to send such letters.

Every letter, at least letters that get mailed from the PO, is stamped with the name of the city and zip code it originated from... called a postmark.

• Like 1

That's pretty crazy forensic science. No wonder they don't want to get rid of the US Postal Service! It's a magnet for domestic terrorist dummies.

Anyone know if they offer discounts to bulk ricin mailers?

Edited by Sim_Player

The way it works is now they'll just start looking for anybody in that area that might have a record of being "anti government" or "extreme right wing" and find the one who seems the poorest and least likely to conjure up enough money to fight charges. Maybe they'll get lucky and find one who's a convict or even better has a mental illness who will make an easy patsy. Then they'll "discover" some grainy stop light camera video of him or somebody very similar putting a letter in a mail box around the "time it was sent". And they'll have some sciencey sounding explanation of how they can tell exactly how old the letter is too. They'll find some "trace" evidence of ricin at his home, next is to pic a jury of liberal democrats and GO TEAM OBAMA, one more victory for the war on domestic terrorism.

tinfoilhat.gif or is my tinfoil hat showing? tinfoilhat.gif

Every letter, at least letters that get mailed from the PO, is stamped with the name of the city and zip code it originated from... called a postmark.

No crap. But can they find the post office it was first recieved at?

No crap. But can they find the post office it was first recieved at?

http://about.usps.com/handbooks/po408/ch1_003.htm

A little confusing... but it talks about 'local' postmarks showing the full name of the specific post office but doesn't make it sound standard. Around here there's only one post office per zip code, so specific identification wouldn't be a problem. I'd venture to say that the majority of zip codes are operated by a single post office.

I'm not buying it.

Something stinks here.

It's all BULLSHIT psy-ops to get more funding. The fuck stain wants more protection so he has a union friend place the false flag evidence. The government over reaches and the stupid fucking sheep in that state say nothing.

If a gun owner were pissed with that fuck stain and wanted to cause dammage, they have much deadlier options. Everybody knows the old mail it in trick doesn't work. It's hollywood theatrics. Fucking bullshit.

I wish them no harm but wouldn't cry if that fuck stain died of poor health.

I agree with Stryker0946, it's a publicity stunt to get more funding to anti gun causes. They also claim that it came from a southen state to make all gun owners look like rednecks to further smear them. I wouldn't harm nor assist anyone against Bloombooger or the Obamonkey but I would be glad to not have to hear their voices or their anti gun tirades.

The crap they sent is no more than industrial byproduct.

That stuff is everywhere and is about as deadly as a bunny fart. You know the Playboy kind...

Yeah my tin foil is buzzing also. That means its working right?

The crap they sent is no more than industrial byproduct.

That stuff is everywhere and is about as deadly as a bunny fart. You know the Playboy kind...

Yeah my tin foil is buzzing also. That means its working right?

Can you elaborate on that? I'm just curious.