Does Anybody Here Have A CZ 805 BREN A1 / A2 assault rifle (Czech repu

http://world.guns.ru/assault/chex/cz-05-e.html

I would like some feedback from owners. In a strange twist of fate and economics it is cheaper right now in my country to purchase this rifle as opposed to the CZ 97B hand gun. I may decide to put off the purchase of the latter in favor of the former. Your opinions most welcome.

-Many Thanks In Advance,

-rastamanila

Edited by rastamanila

As far as I know they are not avaliable in our country yet but I have read alot about them and really want one I think if you have a chance to get one I would. There was a big write up on them 2 issues ago in the small arms review of the 233 and 32acp versions

I suppose you'll be able to get the full-fat, select-fire version in the Philippines, eh?

I haven't seen one in person, and like the above, don't think they're available in the US yet - but everything I've read about them has been stellar. Interchangeable magazine wells... *drool*

As long as they're reliable and the factory is good about supplying replacement parts, this seems like the best semi-automatic rifle on the market.

If you can get one cheaper than the cz97, then dobre! I shot one in NE Slovakia near the Tatry range. It's the shit.

Not sure how you can get that rifle for less than the pistol. It cost CZ more to make the rifle than the pistol. I guess your country could gouge the hell out of pistols for some reason.

Anyway, get one today. Get one now. It's a no joke pipe hitting rifle.

If you get one, post it here, I will be jealous as all hell since we can't get them in the USA.

Here, you can match it up properly... http://www.meopta.cz/en/zd-dot-1404042333.html

Edited by Stryker0946
  • Like 1

If you can get one cheaper than the cz97, then dobre! I shot one in NE Slovakia near the Tatry range. It's the shit.

Not sure how you can get that rifle for less than the pistol. It cost CZ more to make the rifle than the pistol. I guess your country could gouge the hell out of pistols for some reason.

Anyway, get one today. Get one now. It's a no joke pipe hitting rifle.

If you get one, post it here, I will be jealous as all hell since we can't get them in the USA.

Here, you can match it up properly... http://www.meopta.cz/en/zd-dot-1404042333.html

Guns like Cars cost twice as much in my country. Right now a CZ 97B would cost me $ 1,450. The rifle will cost the same price I paid for my Saiga 12 years ago at $ 1,200 with a little bit added on for licensing fees. This is My World.

-rastamanila

Can I come to your country? I can put up with the higher price of guns if I get select fire!

Many Americans who live here appear to be rather happy. It's also inexpensive living. Like beaches? biggrin.png

How do most Filipinos feel about Americans? After all, most of the world seems to hate us nowadays....