It'll do bud. Very cool bottle. Sorry again bro. I'll have a cold one for you tonight my friend.

When you finish it, you wanna sell the bottle? lol

Thanks for your thoughts Captain. You will understand why I will never sell it. On my way to take my dad for one last shoot with a 47 I built for him, he had already started the downward morphine spiral. He was able to hold his new rifle but, shortly after, he really never regained conciousness. I'm 40 years of age and have expierienced death many times. As I type this, I'm crying like a baby. Do not know when this will end. so many great memories. I will be adding this bottle to that list...

• Like 1

It'll do bud. Very cool bottle. Sorry again bro. I'll have a cold one for you tonight my friend.

When you finish it, you wanna sell the bottle? lol

Thanks for your thoughts Captain. You will understand why I will never sell it. On my way to take my dad for one last shoot with a 47 I built for him, he had already started the downward morphine spiral. He was able to hold his new rifle but, shortly after, he really never regained conciousness. I'm 40 years of age and have expierienced death many times. As I type this, I'm crying like a baby. Do not know when this will end. so many great memories. I will be adding this bottle to that list...

Thank you for sharing my friend, and I do understand totally. I have no more words that will help your situation, other than I am truly sorry. While its nice to get hammered, just dont let it get the best of ya. I know you wont, as your a level headed man.

And theres no shame in tears my friend. I shed many for many moons after my ex-wife died. Its not a judge of manliness, but a judge of good character. You do what you feel is needed, for as long as needed. I wish you and your family the best in this time of sorrow. Honor him, his life, and be yourselves. Do what it is that would make him proud to see. It will get easier as time goes on. Be safe tonight Mo Chara.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your dad. Family is hard to let go. We're selfish in nature. We don't want to let go and are jealous that they are in a better place. Once we see that our loved ones are in a better place than this shit hole, we can start to look forward to our time with them again. :)

Hope you feel better soon. Go blow some shit up.

• Like 1

Selfishness had gotten the best of me. When I realized he was feeling no pain anymore, I let "it's all about me" go. I am so happy that he is once again playing 42 with his parents. I am so happy that he has both his legs again and running around causing havoc. I thought this would be easier as time has passed. Took my brothers to the airport today and I felt all alone even though my family was with me. Finding this bottle was his way to remind me that I cannot drink on his behalf or anyone elses. I too am Type 2 diabetic. You see, he is already looking after me. I'm just trying to find an easier way to deal with the pain of losing him. The blowing shit up and mowing down some trees will help for a little while. The tears will have to do the rest. I appreciate the kind words. talking about this with fellow enthusiasts who do not know my dad and I is helping me tremendously. Thanks Guys...Mike

• Like 2

Sport,

It'll hurt like HELL for a while, but as they say, time eases all things. Your dad is not "gone", he's still here, maybe not in body, but in soul. and as you said, he's already watching out over you. I lost my dad after watching him have lung cancer and then a stroke, then cancer again, 6 years total, but he's in a better place, just like your dad.

When times get hard, and you don't know what to do, ask him, and then listen, he'll tell or show you what you should do, and some times help you do it, my kids think I'm bat shit crazy for believing this, but I don't care, I know it's true.

I'm sorry for you lost your father and for your pain, God and time heals us all.

• Like 1