Russian VEPR 12 Feature Video

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I am on on 0:57-0:59 with Saiga-12. smile.png

Not affilitated with this program though, they just get videos from our Youtube pages.

http://www.youtube.com/user/EWiZaRD12/Videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheUser412/Videos

You can try auto translations by Youtube (select Captions, Russian, Translate Captions).

It's a pleasure to have you on board, EWiZaRD.Welcome! smile.png You have a very nice Saiga 12. Can you provide any details on it? (trigger group, polishing, puck, recoil spring, reliability mods, etc). I really enjoyed your videos, especially watching the snow man head-shot videos, By the way, you shoot very well. The woman in the video seems like a very good competitor too. If you don't mind I would like to include a collection of videos here, including yours. Please let me know if you are fine with that or not.

For those here who can't see videos after clicking the links EWiZaRD provided, just click on the 'Videos' tab to show the videos.

so.......... like he said it does come with TWO (2) magazines from the factory.

This is one of those things I really don't understand. Why would importers pull those mags out? To make an extra $40? If so, that sucks. Over the course of the last 7 months since I found out about these VEPR 12's, I have bought four of them new from Classic, MAA, and Royal Tiger and none of them came with two mags. It is hard to believe that all of those companies opened the box and swiped a mag out of there to make an extra few dollars. Don't you think?

I have just always felt it was odd that these are supposed to come with two mags and almost no one received a new gun with two mags. I just don't know...

• 2 months later...

1. I bought my Saiga-12 with one mag too.

2. 2DresNightfire: sure, you can use those videos freely.

btw: check out new ones, from latest club match:

3. For my gun, it now looks like this

274401101252737.jpg

Changes:

1. Replaced pistol grip with Custom Arms AGS-74 PRO

2. Replaced Legion wooden hang guard with standard platic one

3. Replaced standard SVD-S buttstock with UTG Tube + Magpul CTR

4. Added Lucid HD-7 reddot.

Other than that it is pretty standard :)

Edited by EWiZaRD