i was having problems with my gun when i first got it so i took it to a gun shop. when i dropped it off i gave them 2 magazines . the one was stock and the other was the 13 round one. they got it fixed but when i picked it up all they had was the stock one. so they paided me to get another one. i was at the gun show today and the guy from the shop remembered me and said he found it and he would sell it back to me for 30.00 if i wanted it. since you cant buy them any more glade he found it

i was having problems with my gun when i first got it so i took it to a gun shop. when i dropped it off i gave them 2 magazines . the one was stock and the other was the 13 round one. they got it fixed but when i picked it up all they had was the stock one. so they paided me to get another one. i was at the gun show today and the guy from the shop remembered me and said he found it and he would sell it back to me for 30.00 if i wanted it. since you cant buy them any more glade he found it

Why can't you buy them anymore?

http://stores.csspecs.com/-strse-Saiga-20-gauge/Categories.bok

13 round mags are made by Sanders manufacturing (if I recall correctly) not by me. If they are out of production that is a loss to the S-20 market, the clear mag was kinda cool.

Largest I make is 10 rounds as that is how large my plates are. And while I currently don't have any 10 round mags in stock, they are at metal finishing and should be ready shortly..

13 round mags are made by Sanders manufacturing (if I recall correctly) not by me. If they are out of production that is a loss to the S-20 market, the clear mag was kinda cool.

Largest I make is 10 rounds as that is how large my plates are. And while I currently don't have any 10 round mags in stock, they are at metal finishing and should be ready shortly..

Well there ya go, I had no idea they existed, thanks for the info.