idRATHERbeOUTDOORS 4 Posted June 3, 2013 Report Share Posted June 3, 2013 (edited) I haven't tested this out yet but it seems like it should work and it doesn't look really cheesy or backyard mechanic ish. Just went down to the auto parts store asked for a small diameter piece of vacuum line. since I only asked for about 5 inches of the stuff they let me have it for free. Only other thing needed is some super glue and about 5 mins. I cut off about 2.5 inches of the line, ran my pocket knife through one side of the vacuum line, put a small amount of superglue on the edge of the dust cover that needed to be covered. Then I slid the sliced piece of vac. line in place and pressed it firm against the cover for a couple mins. You can see where some of the glue is showing around the edge of the vac. line. If I had been a bit more careful you wouldn't see any and the fix would look super clean. I'll try to get out and test it soon and report back. -lol I've had my camera for 6 years and I just found the macro setting- Edited June 4, 2013 by idRATHERbeOUTDOORS Quote Link to post Share on other sites
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.