WTS: Tromix AR-15 lower receivers $95ea

The normal price is $125, but I have more then I need at the moment. The Tromix receivers are forged aluminum mil-spec, marked "Tromix, Broken Arrow, OK, S/N TR-0XXX" There are no caliber markings on any Tromix receivers as the caliber should always be marked on the barrel. The S/N range is TR-0001 through TR-0325. Listed in the blue book of gun values. I have most S/N's available at the moment from 305 through 324. $95ea plus $8 freight shipped to your FFL. This pricing will only last for the first 10ea that sell.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

www.tromix.com

The normal price is $125, but I have more then I need at the moment. The Tromix receivers are forged aluminum mil-spec, marked "Tromix, Broken Arrow, OK, S/N TR-0XXX" There are no caliber markings on any Tromix receivers as the caliber should always be marked on the barrel. The S/N range is TR-0001 through TR-0325. Listed in the blue book of gun values. I have most S/N's available at the moment from 305 through 324. $95ea plus $8 freight shipped to your FFL. This pricing will only last for the first 10ea that sell.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

www.tromix.com

Are those all ready to assemble? Are all the holes drilled we just need to put in the parts?

Ditto to that question... are these all ready to assemble? or what state are they in?? I am SURE for the price they are NOT a COMPLETE lower...

I would like to say "dibs"... but I really cant, as with the holidays coming up, the kids need their loot... If they are still available in a week or two.. maybe!?!?!?

:smoke:

Ditto to that question... are these all ready to assemble? or what state are they in?? I am SURE for the price they are NOT a COMPLETE lower...

I would like to say "dibs"... but I really cant, as with the holidays coming up, the kids need their loot... If they are still available in a week or two.. maybe!?!?!?

:smoke:

Another ditto on that question.

• 2 weeks later...