Pic request - 1/2x28 muzzle devices on saiga

I am planning on getting the .223 threaded finally and have been really wanting add the same brake that is on my AR (FCS 556 http://primaryweapons.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=9).

I have the .591 diameter barrel, FYI.

Can anyone give a few pics of their (or someone else' I guess) .223 with an AR muzzle device?

Thanks.

ETA: I've seen Sgt. Raven's and like the way it looks. Browsing through the picture thread too.

Edited by Pyzik

Thanks Johnny and Nailbomb

I like how sleek yours is nailbomb.

The FSC47 has 14x1 LH and works well . I use a flash hider only because after all is is a 223.

There are videos on line with this break on the 47

I saw the FSC47, but kinda like the idea of being able to swap devices if I wanted to between the platforms.

The FSC model is supposed to do both, comp and hide flash and it does pretty darn well at both. I know .223 has very little recoil already but with this, there is none. Its like shooting a .22 (just a lot louder). I can just lay the lead down and keep the front sight post right on target.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone have any experience with the CNC warrior clear1x1.gif[M 14×1 LH -1/2-28 RH] adapter. Do you see any potential problems? Is there a real advantage using the .223 the PWS FSC556 over the PWS FSC47?

post-47698-0-71294900-1374953289.jpg

Thread size: M 14×1 LH -1/2-28 RH
Overall Length: 1.250 inches

Length of body: .750 inches

This adapter is intended to adapt M14x1LH muzzles with 1/2-28 RH muzzle devices. Made from top quality US steel and finished in black oxide.

Mfg. by CNC Warrior

Made in USA

Right hand to left had thread adapters don't work very well unless you semi-permanantly mount one end or the other.

Otherwise, as you try and tighten one end, the other end unscrews.

Tony

Do you think it would be better to try to semi-permanantly attach it or get it re-threaded?

• 2 weeks later...

Meh, I found out what a pain it would be to unpin and repin muzzle devices on my AR (14.5"bbl) so swapping is no longer an option really.

Now I just wanna get it threaded on the cheap, 1/2x28 or 14x1, I don't care, lol.