So sad to see this news story on the anniversary of the day so many Americans and Allies joined together to uproot tyranny from the Western world.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/06/politics/nsa-verizon-records/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

It seems our government is fully intent on stripping away the freedoms so many good men and women sacrificed their youth and their lives for.

I know what your saying. This generation will never understand what was really at risk for the world and what these brave people gave so that we may have the life style we have come to know.

Also I think that wars like this will never happen again due to the advance of technology. War has become to casual for the common person today .

The lives of our soldiers today should never be taken for granted.

by the numbers 99.99999999999% of the people who have served in uniform have a sense of honor and follow it to the death if needed.

then from the number of scandals and just plain lies I think the % of elected officials with any honor at all is much much lower.

It will only continue to get worse.cry.gif

No one needs tin foil to see the future. tinfoilhat.gif

Our government is only going to F$%& us. f0ckers.gif

Just sit back, relax, and wait for all of your rights and privacy to go away. Johnboy.gif

Of course we all know this will never end with this adminstration. deadhorse.gif

Until we the people are willing to do what needs to be done to take our liberty back. boxing.gif022.gif

Just my 2c.gif

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My former next door neighbor was a WWII vet who landed on Omaha Beach and was sickened by Clinton commemorating the 50th anniversary. He never imagined that someone like him would be in the White House and now we have something worse with this Muslime.

The question I've been asking lately... Is our current gov. more fucked up than the rest. Or has it always been this corrupt and social media and the almighty net have just made us recently more capable of spreading the word?

Technology seems awesome, but I've always feared it will turn out to be our worst enemy.