Reinstalling the LRBHO lever and slid stop is an easy process after you get the hang of it. The hardest part is getting the lever to seat into the groves in the slide stop correctly. The trick is to rotate it into the 6 o'clock position. Lift the lever up mimicking it being actuated by the magazine follower and then rotate the slide stop 1/4 turn counter clockwise, seating the lever in the slide stop grove. After that install the spring and nut from the underside of the receiver and you're done.

Tip Of The Day: Add lock-tite to the nut or risk loosing it. It's an unobtainable part, you don't want that. Good luck! I hope this helps...

Edited: For additional pics. Get a closer picture of what's going on in the receiver. Like the previous posts mentioned. Something doesn't look right.

post-35052-0-62570600-1370540577_thumb.jpg

Edited by HighPlainsDrifter

Thanks high plains. That was were the issue was the tromix trigger guard is actually pushing on and holding it up.

Interesting. Sounds like you need to ditch that trigger guard. With the new LRBHO builds there's less clearance between the trigger guard and magwell because of the slide stop nut. Consider using the S-12 trigger guard from AK Builder or MD Arms Izhmash style. I know MD Arms is hard to come by but I just purchased one from What-A-Country last week. You could also reuse the original trigger guard by forming it and installing it backwards. Personally I don't care for this application.

new_saiga_12k_trigger_guard.jpg

I have to say im not a fan of the lrbho system. I prefer the ols fashion manual. I will talk to him and seewhat he wants to do. He picked up a slide fire stock also and was unable to use it because of this trigger gaurd.

I really like the LRBHO. Have you used it? I find the instantaneous feedback invaluable, not to mention the speed increase gained when changing mags is also beneficial. Some guys have had issues with it not working with SGM's magazines so I do understand it adds another level of complexity to the build. It's just another thing to tweak.

Slide fire? What's this guy thinking? No novelty items on my S-12...

Where did you get your LRBHO? I cant find one anywhere. I just have the factory BHO.

This is an open ended question. I'll give the shortest answer possible. You want the factory LRBHO, buy a build with it installed from the factory. Anything beyond that is a headache.

I have to say im not a fan of the lrbho system. I prefer the ols fashion manual. I will talk to him and seewhat he wants to do. He picked up a slide fire stock also and was unable to use it because of this trigger gaurd.

I really like the LRBHO. Have you used it? I find the instantaneous feedback invaluable, not to mention the speed increase gained when changing mags is also beneficial. Some guys have had issues with it not working with SGM's magazines so I do understand it adds another level of complexity to the build. It's just another thing to tweak.

Slide fire? What's this guy thinking? No novelty items on my S-12...

Lol he's new to this. I think he is just going to sell the slide fire.

Megaman this is a legion 030

Just thought I would let everyone know the tromix trigger guard will not work with legion 030. It gets in the way of the lrbho and pushes on it. I have tried to grind a little off but it is a no go and eventually goes back to pushing on it.

So other's know why I'm posting an image of Tromix's DIY Trigger on an Iz-109. It's nice that it uses the holes drilled for the original trigger guard and it has a pistol grip nut attached but It sounds like it mounts way to far forward if you have an LRBHO. I wonder if other guards with the similar switch back design will have the same issue?

Right+side+of+Saiga+12+with+Blackthorn+d