saiga 12 .. the bullshit on the other end

Nothing on ebay matches the insanity of gunbroker during the height of the panic. Things were crazy! Mediocre S-12's were going for $4000. I remember getting all pissed off and frustrated. Fortunately for us prices are starting to normalize. Hopefully in a year we're back to fully stocked shelves with reasonable price tags.

I'm not so sure of the pricing of ammo, more plants are coming online to make up for increased demand.. There was a realization in 2011 through 2012 that more people are using ammo, that its not just panic buyers.

Texas Shooters Supply is Dimitri, and he's located in Spring. Hell of a salesman, all of his stuff is way over priced.

Whenever I sell a Saiga at a Houston gun show.......I just hang out near his booth. Dimitri makes anyone's price seem reasonable.

Edited by Jet
  • Like 1

Haha so I have noticed but people selling stuff that expensive should have there ebay account banned.

Yes, price control for everything, freedom is such a 20th century idea. Gouging I tell you...
  • Like 2

You're trolling a guys auction over a $13 price difference?

If you only knew the seller maybe you would have a different opinion. The seller is always way above MSRP, does half ass Saiga Conversions for the price of a quality build. Most of his business comes from newbies at Houston area gun shows.

I refuse to do business with the scumbag.

• Like 1

If you only knew the seller maybe you would have a different opinion. The seller is always way above MSRP, does half ass Saiga Conversions for the price of a quality build. Most of his business comes from newbies at Houston area gun shows.

I refuse to do business with the scumbag.

I almost bought one of his conversions then got educated.

13 $ on a item thats 24 $. Imagine if the item cost 500 $ everywhere but a guy was saleing them 780 $ ? I just sent the guy a message saying its ebay lets make a deal and the asshat flagged me. Lol . Just trying to help out the public and all. Haha

• Like 1

^

and it's DistalRadius for the win.

travistp did someone die and will you a cardboard badge that says "price police" on it?

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

HAHA this is great stuff...cashing in on the panic of 2013.

From tromix website:

SGP79 - Bolt-On Oversize Charging Handle - This bolt-on handle fits over any AK-47 charging handle, to give you a better grip while charging your gun. $23ea.
Watch out for Chinese counterfeit parts!

Watch out for Chinese counterfeit parts!

Edited by ResponsiveResolve

Personally I don't have a problem with any of this. that guy is gouging, and running a bushiness doesn't give you a get out of jail free card to do whatever you want without people saying anything. that being said, its his business and he can charge what he wants and choose who he deals with as well.

May the buyer and seller beware.

I dont care what or who he sells too. I just made a point that I can get a tromix for 24 $

I offered him 27 $. He moved it to 35.00 $ so I in return sent him a link an it was my way of saying fawkoff. But to charge 40 $+.. come in now. Lol

^

and it's DistalRadius for the win.

travistp did someone die and will you a cardboard badge that says "price police" on it?

I was wondering if someone died and willed you a cardboard badge with "forum police" Matt.000.gif

• Like 1

I would briefly explain freedom and the free market but it is becoming superfluous. Maybe if Obama is granted dictatorship you will get your way and "people selling stuff that expensive will have their eBay account banned."

What do you suppose the penalty should be for selling an item above what others are selling at? A fine? Incarceration? I would say, just don't buy the product if it is more than you feel it is worth.

Write the guy a nasty message, inform others about the value of said product, but for Christ's sake let a free man ask whatever price he chooses for his property. This is still America I hope.

So what should the penalty be?

Your free to charge whatever the hell you want.

We are also free to talk shit about your idiotic prices.

Imagine that.

Have to agree with you . We tell people when we get a good deal, so what's wrong with telling when someone is too high on their prices,

I sometimes find it funny that some people like to complain about prices.

I sometimes find it funny that some people like to complain about the person complaining about prices.

I sometimes find it funny that some people like to point out that this is America...

I sometimes find it funny that some people like to put an (even at $10) overpriced large knob on something millions of real soldiers never had a problem with.

• Like 1