This is a new OperatorERROR video. Just want to get your thoughts on it. Im very proud on the intro and ending I came up with. Sorry for the shaky camera...one armed cameramen suck lol.

Please if you watch it comment here and let me know what you think good or bad.......and remember he's being funny, or trying to be.. lol

Edited by BLK-HWK-VET
  • Like 1

Good not bad, just did not draw me in. Some of the lines where great may just work on the scripted a little bit.

Yeah this wasn't him at his best but we were pressed for time. We always say we need to script it out a bit more but that all goes out the window as soon as I hit record lol.....we will though thanks. What did you think of the intro and ending?

Good not bad, just did not draw me in. Some of the lines where great may just work on the scripted a little bit.

Yeah this wasn't him at his best but we were pressed for time. We always say we need to script it out a bit more but that all goes out the window as soon as I hit record lol.....we will though thanks. What did you think of the intro and ending?

That I did like.

That I did like.

Lol good

+1

Better than the crap thats on regular tv.

I like stuff that doesn't have a laugh track behind it.

The tactical late K-9 entry was funny.

keep up the good work

Thanks

Cute.

Hey he's been away on missions for a minute...he's a bit rusty but we have some good ones planned

The term "K-9" is from a Bugs Bunny cartoon. The correct word is "Canine" .

Well "canine" refers to "canis" the family that includes dogs.

"K-9" refers to a working dog such as a police dog.

Edited by BLK-HWK-VET

Some laughs but no informational purpose. It's really not that hard to train a dog to sweep a house.

"No informational purpose" is the point lol. He is making fun of all the people on YouTube that get their "training" from other YouTube videos and the Magpul DVD's.

Cute.

Hey he's been away on missions for a minute...he's a bit rusty but we have some good ones planned
Tell him welcome back! My boy is currently "busy" as well. NSDQ!

I did....tell your young Nightstalker to say hi to OperatorERROR if he ever sees him on the compound he's a 15T in second batt with the new MH-60M models.

Cute.

Tell him welcome back! My boy is currently "busy" as well. NSDQ!

I did....tell your young Nightstalker to say hi to OperatorERROR if he ever sees him on the compound he's a 15T in second batt with the new MH-60M models.
Check your PMs bro.

lol not bad

Off Topic: Hey Blk-Hawk-Vet Don't know if you've seen this or even own an AR pistol but check this out man (its a arm brace that helps stabilize the gun):

http://www.gunsandammo.com/2013/06/17/sig-sauer-sb15-pistol-stabilizing-brace/

I'm not affiliated with them. I was just doing my daily gun blog reading, came across it, and remembered your vids

Edited by King Cash