I listened to this exact show the other day. He's been hammering the fuck outta this "regime". He played several sound clips of BO when he was campaigning saying he would put a stop to all the shit he's currently doing.

• Like 1

I think its the seriousness of things that has perhaps transcended politics for a change. Its not just the Dems its the whole damn government going rouge.

Of course he has been in opposition but its past high time to recognize just how severe things have become.

Coup is not a term hes thrown around before. We can now say we told him so if we like, its due comeuppance.

Kind of makes all those people accused of wearing tin foil hats look like the sane ones now.

Of course there are always some that convince themselves everything is still some weird version normal right up to the loading ramp of the cattle cars.

Metaphorically speaking I hope.

Edited by Rhodes1968
Of course there are always some that convince themselves everything is still some weird version normal right up to the loading ramp of the cattle cars.

Metaphorically speaking I hope.

Been over it many times around these parts - it's the "normalcy bias." It can manifest itself in many different ways, but one of them includes exactly what we are seeing today: the active denial that "something" is wrong, right up until the point where the house of cards begins to fall apart, and even beyond that. Thus is the reason why even in the face of day-after-day scandals seemingly emerging within the last several months, you still have people saying that these things are no big deal, or that this is just normal status-quot "Bush did it too" stuff now, as if that makes it acceptable. Or, even worse, is that millions of Americans are not even paying attention to the news and don't know what the fuck about any of this.

Welpp.. I didn't care for these programs when any president did them, and domestic spying is a realm of technology that's been steadily embraced by the three-letter agencies for decades now. Only now is the technology so good, and the opportunity for total data collection and analytical capability so easily achieved, that it's just a walk in the park for those with the access to these systems to pick a random citizen out of a hat and pull an insane amount of metrics on them with zero effort at all on their part.

P.S. I'm seriously amazed to find that Limbaugh still has 14+ mil listeners. Rarely hear anything about him, and when I do catch his show for some reason, I still can't stand the way he presents his show.

Edited by mancat

Rush is sharp make no mistake about it, Beck can be sharp also.

Neither really represents what is happening entirely but both can be appreciated when they do get it right.

Both still act, or did when I tuned them out, that we can vote ourselves out this mess.

No.

http://www.two--four.net/weblog.php?id=P5023

I fail to see how a patriot act program started by Bush is evidence of a coup by Obama.

I dislike him almost as much as the rest of you... but I'll bet any of you ANY amount of money that you want that in 3 and a half years, he'll be out of office when his term ends.

Please, some of you put your money and rhetoric where your mouth is. I dare you.

I fail to see how a patriot act program started by Bush is evidence of a coup by Obama.

I dislike him almost as much as the rest of you... but I'll bet any of you ANY amount of money that you want that in 3 and a half years, he'll be out of office when his term ends.

Please, some of you put your money and rhetoric where your mouth is. I dare you.

of course he'll be out of office he CAN'T run again....... and the patriot act had nothing to do with spying on the entire U.S. population at any time for any reason other than the fact that they can... which is what Obama just started doing

of course he'll be out of office he CAN'T run again....... and the patriot act had nothing to do with spying on the entire U.S. population at any time for any reason other than the fact that they can... which is what Obama just started doing

Not according to this coup theory... You even read any of this thread? The patriot act had everything to do with warrantless monitoring and even more in depth surveillance as approved by secret courts. I fail to see a significant distinction.

I read this thread, listen to alex jones and Rush and read the article. Yes the patriot act had to do with monitoring but not like this. Think about it, if this was all already in effect thanks to Bush why is it just making news now ?

But you understand at least why I'm saying this is a 'coup' talk is retarded, right?

If a coup is an unlawful seizure of power explain how this is not a coup. It is certainly unlawful and its certainly about power.

Forget Bush and Obama, they are at best symptoms and at worst puppets. My reasoning tells me they are merely lightning rods for misplaced hopes and hatreds. Shinny objects.

Do we still, after everything that's happened, think this is all an accident?

The Patriot Act and the NDAA taken together, as they must be as both have the full support of the statists, are a killer blow to anything that once remained of a free America.

How "retarded" can we pretend to be to ignore this?

One last thought:

"We have lost the rule of law and the Constitution, we have not had a Constitutional budget for years and the Senate has promised we will not have one for many more, the enforcement of law is based on who you are connected to and not any objective standard. The courts are owned by the regime. Vote fraud is not only rampant it is over whelming. The so called opposition (Republicans) has formally agreed in court not to ever do anything about it. " S. Bahadur
This government is illegitimate.
Edited by Rhodes1968