chaos titan quad rail coming loose

So I shot 30 rounds of 00 buck, and my quad rail seems to be coming loose again. Seems to always happen whenever I shoot it for a bit.

I do have the screw in pretty tight already..

Anyone have advice on how to solve this problem? I think it has to do with the heat and recoil making it come loose..

make sure you degrease both threads on gun and bolts before you apply Loctite to them this is your problem.....

if you do this it wont come loose .... clean them with brake clean and cloth when you don't see no more black on threads it is clean then apply a drop blue Loctite and toque it down and wait 12-24 hrs to cure and then shoot they will not come loose again.

Edited by bobabuee

make sure you degrease both threads on gun and bolts before you apply Loctite to them this is your problem.....

if you do this it wont come loose .... clean them with brake clean and cloth when you don't see no more black on threads it is clean then apply a drop blue Loctite and toque it down and wait 12-24 hrs to cure and then shoot they will not come loose again.

^This! I might add that non-chlorinated brake cleaner is perfect for this job because it won't harm the finishes, yet will clean any oil residue off and dry very clean.