Vepr12 railed handguard

I am so disappointed in rusmilitary right now I don't think I could find the courage to place another order. If it's in stock, sure go right ahead. But it it's in a batch I say, "Forget it!" I placed an order for an item in batch 10 back in October when I was told I'd get it a month later. I've watched the batches get pushed back for 8 months now. Now batch 10 is scheduled to ship in July. That's just more BS. I know it's not Oleg's fault, blame lies with Izhmash. If anything Oleg needs to be straight forward with people and put a disclaimer up stating he doesn't know when the fuck items will ship. I find what he's doing is falsely advertising to keep the orders coming in when he truly doesn't know when he can fulfill them. I'm really at the point of possibly changing my plans and asking for my money back.

Thats just the RUS way. I waited once over a year for items to ship, it doesn't stop me from personally ordering, he always ships.. just a matter of when. Its just one of those things if you can get it elsewhere theres no need to order from him, but if not you must be willing to do the Oleg shuffle!

Thats just the RUS way. I waited once over a year for items to ship, it doesn't stop me from personally ordering, he always ships.. just a matter of when. Its just one of those things if you can get it elsewhere theres no need to order from him, but if not you must be willing to do the Oleg shuffle!

I agree, Oleg is a standup guy my GK-01 brake turned from 1 to 3 months, and I have had fits of doubt but everyone I talk to says the same thing, he always comes through. I wouldn't cancel your order after waiting this long, what is it by the way? Chances are if you could have got it somewhere else you would have by now. I would stick with it or find a friend in Russia who can "find things". anyways good luck, and keep up the good fight!

Edited by Mountain Man
  • Like 1

Well, It seems it was actually available here in the states by Russian Surplus for one day, but sold out that fast. I expect they will get more in and should be a bit cheaper with the free shipping, but with with the current administration I figured it would be best to take the leap where it's available and get it into my greedy little hands. But if you're a patient guy that's another option. For me, it would have bothered me to no end anger.gif if I missed out on that one last piece of the ultimate sluggun puzzle. About the only external part now that will look less than full Russian will be the MD Arms grip. You know what, I might even find a laser etcher and fake the Molot logo on that part just for the fun of it.

Mmmm, smells like................Victory. victory.gif

• Like 1

I'll admit, my previous post sounds a bit whiny but the message I mean to convey is preorder and prepare to wait for an unspecified amount of time. I do not appreciate being given an expected delivery date when in reality on clearly does not exist. This information doesn't apply as the Vepr rail is in stock. It's given more to inform the newcomer who is contemplating ordering from batch 9 & 10.