Price Drop!

I am sitting on a metric shit ton of USGI mags including a bunch of Pre-bans which those of you in the Communist States might need so I am thinning out the benchstock. Also a few post-ban with dates on mag body. These are all USGI surplus mags and I am not going to pick through all of them to find you the best looking ones but I will accommodate those who wish for a certain manufacturer. Some mags have the black follower and some the green follower. First buyer gets a free 30rd Okay Ind. with no dates but needs cleaning up. (Duct tape residue from old school pull tab). I'll take $15 each for the Pre-bans, $10 each for the dated ones, plus $2 shipping regardless how many mags you buy. I will consider trades, need a single hook G2 FCG, US made AK piston, AK 7.62 and S12 mags, Glock mags, PPS43 mags, BX25s, whatever you come up with that I could use. Also looking for a fixed clubfoot RPK stock. Here we go...

Pre-ban, (No dates or markings on mag body, just the manufacturer on the floor plate).

La Belle Ind. (WI) x 3 ea.

Parsons Precision Products (Parsons, KS), x 3 ea.

Adventureline MFG Co. (Parsons, KS), x 14 ea.

Cooper Ind. (Upland, OH), x 2 ea.

Sanchez Enterprises (Mansfield, OH), x 1 ea.

Okay (New Britain, CT), x 5 ea.

One thirty rounder, no dates or manufacturer marks anywhere, x 1 ea.

Dated and marked LEO/Mil use.

Center Ind. Corp. (Wichita, KS), x 11 ea.

Okay Ind. (New Britain, CT), x 5 ea.

Forgot to add, will do PP as gift or +3% regular transaction, Money Order is fine too.

Edited by MT Predator
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.