Saiga Railed Gas Block?

In another thread someone said it has been done but does require modification. The post i saw did not specify if it was to the gun or the GB though. Pauly said he will make your factory GB railed for like $70 i think it was. Do not know the specifics of that deal, but you can contact him if interested. Could possibly contact an outside vendor from the russian area and see if it is possible to get a factory one also. That vendor has recently acquired some factory railed handguards so a GB should not be out of the question also.

In another thread someone said it has been done but does require modification. The post i saw did not specify if it was to the gun or the GB though. Pauly said he will make your factory GB railed for like $70 i think it was. Do not know the specifics of that deal, but you can contact him if interested. Could possibly contact an outside vendor from the russian area and see if it is possible to get a factory one also. That vendor has recently acquired some factory railed handguards so a GB should not be out of the question also.

I would really like to see a pic of a gas block that had the rail added using this service? Anyone have a link or pic?

I would really like to see a pic of a gas block that had the rail added using this service? Anyone have a link or pic?

Me too. Please post the pictures.

Send a message to this guy...

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/user/19652-paul-m-pawlowski/

... He is the one who mentioned being able to do it. He may have pictures and can explain the process and such. He is a vendor here and has many satisfied customer and done a ton of other types of work and modifications.

That looks pretty decent. Would having this service performed on your VEPR FSB/Gas Block make it a "US Made" part for 922r compliance?

The part has to be manufactured in the US (marked US also I believe) to meet 922 compliance requirements. I believe that is a Russian 030 FSB used.

Saigatech.com has a pic of a welded gas block. As far as the railed gb from kvar, the pin holes need drilled out. They have indents where they need drilled.

I went to their website and couldnt find it.

Go to the website, click products at the top, and then scroll down and look at the FSB on the picture of teh 030 model. Then just below it there is pricing

That looks pretty decent. Would having this service performed on your VEPR FSB/Gas Block make it a "US Made" part for 922r compliance?

The part has to be manufactured in the US (marked US also I believe) to meet 922 compliance requirements. I believe that is a Russian 030 FSB used.

Saigatech.com has a pic of a welded gas block. As far as the railed gb from kvar, the pin holes need drilled out. They have indents where they need drilled.

I went to their website and couldnt find it.

Go to the website, click products at the top, and then scroll down and look at the FSB on the picture of teh 030 model. Then just below it there is pricing

I was hoping for a close up, but thank you none the less.

I took some pictures once I received this a few weeks back.

Figured I post them as a reference for those that are interested.

This is NOT a welded block.

This is the unit from K-Var & Impact Guns.

"Saiga 12 Front Sight Block"

"Mfr: SG-142"

"AI-SG-142"

DSC02378.jpg

DSC02380.jpg

DSC02382.jpg

DSC02383.jpg

DSC02384.jpg

DSC02385.jpg