Saw Man of Steel yesterday. It was a great movie. I have no idea what movie all the critics trying to tear this movie apart are talking about. The only thing I can figure is that they simply didn't feel that the movie was "progressive" enough. Both the wife and I found it interesting that everything Superman, and both his real and adoptive parents stood for and believed in, did not promote the modern day liberal agenda. There is a lot more symbolism in this movie than people think. Everything from our individual rights, to live free, believe in God, and rights to privacy, are somehow touched in this film. Excellent movie and good for the entire family,

• Like 1

Saw Man of Steel yesterday. It was a great movie. I have no idea what movie all the critics trying to tear this movie apart are talking about. The only thing I can figure is that they simply didn't feel that the movie was "progressive" enough. Both the wife and I found it interesting that everything Superman, and both his real and adoptive parents stood for and believed in, did not promote the modern day liberal agenda. There is a lot more symbolism in this movie than people think. Everything from our individual rights, to live free, believe in God, and rights to privacy, are somehow touched in this film. Excellent movie and good for the entire family,

It will be shunned BECAUSE it pisses on the progressive liberal agenda.

Individual rights, freedom, rights to privacy and most paramount anything related to God, Libtards reject. Now if Superman was an minority, homo, muzzie then you might have something :)

• Like 1

From the few early movie critic reviews that I read, most "professional" critics had clear expectations going into the movie that they wanted it to be somewhat like the original Christopher Reeve versions. . . with a little humor, etc., instead of it being a solid story telling. I can't wait to see it!

Professional movie critics are assclowns.

It will be shunned BECAUSE it pisses on the progressive liberal agenda.

Individual rights, freedom, rights to privacy and most paramount anything related to God, Libtards reject. Now if Superman was an minority, homo, muzzie then you might have something smile.png

Um Superman is a Minority and an Illegal Alien lol

• Like 1

If DC movies continue as Batman and Man of Steel have, they have a bright future.

I'm a comic nerd so these movies have a hard time impressing me, but The Marvel movies have kept me very happy with what they've been doing. They aren't destroying the stories like early X-Men movies did. Though they were still good stories, the newer Marvel films are much better.