It is almost time of year again, I will have to find impossible gift and take her to dinner some place I can not afford.

I can handle dinner, but what do you get a woman who gives no easy answer? unsure.png

This our third anniversary and will be July 23rd, I have no idea what to buy.

Suggestions?

Edited by Partizan

My wife is Italian and is happy with what ever I get her. But you have to know what she likes.

It's the simplest things that usually mean the most to them.

Not to change the subject. But is your member name connected to Prvi Partizan ammo?

Edited by MfWiC

Cast iron cookware and a football helmet. The cast iron for her, the helmet for you when she tries to ring it off your noggin'. haha.gif

Seriously, though, I'm pushing 17 years July 19th, so I just slip her a card with a Ben Franklin and call it good.

My wife is Italian and is happy with what ever I get her. But you have to know what she likes.

It's the simplest things that usually mean the most to them.

Not to change the subject. But is your member name connected to Prvi Partizan ammo?

That is true. She just has so much already.

No, it is not. I just like the meaning of the word partizan (also spelled partisan).

My wife ALWAYS loves flowers and jewelry, diner out is always good but you COULD have dinner IN with candles ( a scent she likes), some wine Clos Du Bois is a good red wine from California and at $12-14 a bottle will not break the bank. If you can cook that REALLY means a LOT TO THEM for you to cook dinner for HER. If she likes sea food Salmon on a cedar plank on the grill is AWESOME. Soak the planks in water for at least an hour, Get the grill up to about 400 Degrees and cook the salmon for exactly 20 minutes. Keep some water handy to put the fire out is the planks catch fire. For an added flavor mix up sauce made from a half stick of melted butter, 1/4 cup Lea and perron Worchestshire sauce, 1/8 teaspoon paprika. After mixing cool it in the fridge spread it all over the salmon before cooking, BEWARE the butter will cause fires be ready to put them out. This is better than any salmon I have had in any resteraunt other than Saltys in Portland Or. If she doesnt like seafood maybe someone else has another idea, then just pamper herwith a gentle massage and cuddle time!

• Like 1

We both like fish, and I would not be a good Frenchman if I did not have great wine already on hand! :P

I think I will cook for her instead, but I will have to find out what she wants, a salmon and vouvray would maybe be nice.

As for the gift, if she does not tell me I will just have to slip her some money and toss her down for le tempes de sexe. :D

My wife has so much shit that she is almost impossible to shop for. I got her a gift cert for a day at the spa. Would be torture for me but she loved the hell outta getting her nails done, massage, and whatever other girly bull shit they do.

I dont know, my wife would be PISSED if i slipped her some money then tried to slip her something else! She does like it when I cook but for an anniversary it better be really good, it is the effort and planning that you put into it that really means something to them. That will make a night in more memorable for her than a night out, the right music, the candle light mood, a well planned and prepared meal. If you can write a poem that will knock her socks off, it doesnt have to be long and grandious just personal and from the heart. I wrote one for my wife and printed it out using printmaster gold with a flower border and framed it. She still has it on her dresser after 5years!

If you are going to do dinner, have you ever tried www.livelob.com. You can get whole live lobs, tails, shrimp, claws, steaks and even the pot to cook them in. I get mine the south african tails, for both birthdays and anniversary. She loves them. Tails are easy to cook and the S.A. tails are the best we've ever had.

I don't many women that wouldn't appreciate her man letting her out of the kitchen and him doing the cooking for her, especially if she likes seafood. Yep, you can get seafood at the restaurant, but it won't taste as good, and be as special. Maybe some good tails, a couple of Kobe steaks, and you just might end up with a second portion of "tail". :)

Do what you feel needed, you know your wife better than us(at least I hope so). For my wife(our annaversary is this thursday), she wants to go shooting the weekend after that. This weekend is NASCAR at Sonoma, she is working that weekend and we always adjust for our schedules, but we ALWAYS find the time to do the things we love together.

Start with a personal Homemade Card with a lengthy personal expression of love from you with 3 dozen Large Roses.

Women value this .

She has been telling you the rest but you are a man and have not been listening. ( but we are who we are)

43 years with mine and it is still hard because they are worth more than what you could ever give them.

Never go Cheep even if they say it it is okay Never

Let her pick it out and get the best. I gave up an new S12 for a Colt Mustang 380 carry lite. Also got the extended mags and more ammo.

She got it and she carries it

Have fun I love shopping for guns. (and don't forget the roses)

Edited by jerry52

Let her pick it out and get the best. I gave up an new S12 for a Colt Mustang 380 carry lite. Also got the extended mags and more ammo.

She got it and she carries it

Have fun I love shopping for guns. (and don't forget the roses)

Yes, only the best for woman, as they are the point of life if you are man.

Mustang is not bad pistol, very nice!

She likes Lilly's and Sunflower's more, Roses have always made her sneeze bad for some reason.